Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Right. I'm back and I need to sort my head out! Last week I weighed in a Thurs (wasnt home on Weds) and had gained another pound. My heart hasnt been in it, but I did at least try to eat healthily this week and my WiiFit gave me a 0.06 difference in my BMI but an STS regarding the weight.

Back on track this week. Weetabix for breaky, smoked salmon on warburtons sandwich thin for lunch and jacket potato with tuna for dinner after my 7pm zumba class.

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS!!

Thats the spirit you will soon be back on tracl ! Well done everyone x

Well done everyone -2 lbs for me. Can't understand it as I'd the most alcohol since I started. Maybe it was the exercise I walked everyday and didn't count in my aps :) and best of luck to those still to weigh :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone well done on losses so far. I can't get to meeting tonight, first one I've missed gutted :-(. I know I was due a gain because I've really been struggling these last few days so guess I need to use this to push extra hard for next week I've borrowed my friends push bike to get out and about so will see how that goes. I was going to weigh in at home seems as I can't get to meeting but I know if I see that loss it will make me worse so I've decided to draw a line refocus and see what next week brings. Xx

Good luck Ness! Keep the faith!! xx

Jackieb68 said:
Good luck Ness! Keep the faith!! xx

Thanks Hun. I know where I went wrong so just got to refocus. Well done on your loss xx

Thank you Ness!! It can hard after a gain or sts - but the bigger picture makes it worth sticking at it - or not so bigger picture!! Lol xx

You'll be great Ness! You, me and everyone else for a loss next week!

Off to WI in 5 mins...

Ruth
X

Good luck Ruth!! xx

Ness you can do it :)

Ruth- luck but I know u won't need it :)

Thanks both of you! Struggled a bit after losing 4pp this week but have drank 2ltrs of water per day and I've earned 50AP and not gone over weeklies :)

Not used to being on 29 though id love to be back to 33!

Ruth
X

Meh! STS for me. :(

I think in terms of points, you should check them each week, its easier to lose 1 per week, than have to lose 4 i one go. Well done to all the losses, and chin up for the gains, you know you can do it.

i lost 3.5 tonight

shazza2971 said:
I think in terms of points, you should check them each week, its easier to lose 1 per week, than have to lose 4 i one go. Well done to all the losses, and chin up for the gains, you know you can do it.

My leader told me to drop them last week I didn't have any choice :( I am supposed to be on 33 still but I'm yoyoing :(

Ruth
X

Back