Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I lost 5lbs!!!!

Really pleased as first week back and I've really tried hard but also haven't felt deprived, even had pasta and wine on sat!!

Yay I love WW!! :)

Hope everyone else does good too!!

I lost 5lbs!!!!

Really pleased as first week back and I've really tried hard but also haven't felt deprived, even had pasta and wine on sat!!

Yay I love WW!! :)

Hope everyone else does good too!!

that is fantastic, well done x

Well done ladies on your great losses. I gained 1/2 lb. :-( My first gain since starting. Could be worse.

Great losses everyone. Not hopeful Im a loser tonight :cry:

Thanks everyone. I set a target for 7lbs for august so if I get 2lbs next week I'll have reached it already which would be great for my first month back on plan!

I'm sure all those who've had a small gain on sts this week will have a great week next week!! :)

Whiteybitey said:
Thanks everyone. I set a target for 7lbs for august so if I get 2lbs next week I'll have reached it already which would be great for my first month back on plan!

I'm sure all those who've had a small gain on sts this week will have a great week next week!! :)

Well done on first week. Great start. Thanks it's got me thinking what I've done different and one thing I realize is I've been drinking less water and green tea and been drinking more coffee. So it's giving me a bit of a shaken up :)

Well done ladies on your great losses. I gained 1/2 lb. :-( My first gain since starting. Could be worse.

oh that's nothing love!

you've got me worried now, i've drank more coffee this week and only had a couple of green teas so will hope for the best later :eek:

1.5lb on for me-ooops!! :-( oh well...onwards and downwards!! ;-) xx

oh that's nothing love!

you've got me worried now, i've drank more coffee this week and only had a couple of green teas so will hope for the best later :eek:
hey, Smirnoff, you've nothing to worry about at all, you have lots of weeklies left over, you're definitely in for a good loss. :)

Im not great for drinking the water but I do drink about 6 cups of green tea with lemon a day, is that enough water intake?

Dreading the scales in less than an hour :eek:

YAY I lost my 1lb today which is just what I wanted to loose this week. It means I've lost my first stone and will very soon be in the 11's!

xxx

Im not great for drinking the water but I do drink about 6 cups of green tea with lemon a day, is that enough water intake?

Dreading the scales in less than an hour :eek:

6 cups of green tea a day is amazing, however, at the meeting this morning the leader was talking about drinking water, and she mentioned that NHB reckons everyone drink 3 pints of water a day, and but if you are trying to lose weight you should drink more. By the way our leader is in the short run now for leader of the year..

YAY I lost my 1lb today which is just what I wanted to loose this week. It means I've lost my first stone and will very soon be in the 11's!

xxx

Congrats Tracy, thats a great achievement x

Well 1LB on for me after having a week and a half off plan so I'm so chuffed hopefully have that off next week but it's my birthday this weekend and hubby taking me all u can eat Chinese tonight! 6 days to burn it off xx

2lbs off for me :D. I'm out of my rut.

Thank you. :)

Back