Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

i lost 1.5 which i'm dead chuffed with but hope to get that pesky 0.5 next week to get the 2 stone off :D x

Well done all you losers. Managed half lb off tonight, so half lb to go to get that 3 st mark. Gonna weigh in next Tues morn as heading on hols later that day so am definitely gonna nail my 3st goal then. Cutting right back on weeklies used this week to see if it reflects on the scales.

Good luck everyone for the week ahead

Well done losers!

I weigh in at work on a mental health unit but one of the inpatient wards have swiped our scales. I see weigh in as significant in starting off the new week but unfortunately it'll have to wait til tomorrow! How very dare they!

I gained, again! 22 weeklies left! NOT impressed. Even if it was only a half lb.

Are you sure you're eating enough hun? I know I really need to concentrate on eating as much of your points as possible to ensure your body doesn't go into starvation mode!

Hope you get a good loss next week!! :)

Are you sure you're eating enough hun? I know I really need to concentrate on eating as much of your points as possible to ensure your body doesn't go into starvation mode!

Hope you get a good loss next week!! :)

Yes, if I eat most of my weeklies or all I gain so really disappointed to have gained with 22 left. Had my 8 glasses of water a day, my 2 dairy a day, my five a day, plenty of filling and healthy foods :(

Thank you :)

Well then I think you may need to put it down to being a woman!! ;)

I always put on weight when it's TOTM but also when I'm ovulating so depending in when that falls some months I've only got 2 poss weeks of weight loss.

It's hard not to get disheartened but you know this diet works so keep at it!

There was another thread that was talking about the Wendy plan for giving your metabolism a boost esp when you're struggling and one of the girls lost 2 lbs this week by doing. Maybe worth a try?x

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Yes, if I eat most of my weeklies or all I gain so really disappointed to have gained with 22 left. Had my 8 glasses of water a day, my 2 dairy a day, my five a day, plenty of filling and healthy foods :(

Thank you :)

Hi what kind of exercise are you doing? Sometimes exercise shows on the body not on the scales.

smirnoff said:
i lost 1.5 which i'm dead chuffed with but hope to get that pesky 0.5 next week to get the 2 stone off :D x

Yay Smirnoff well done. And that 1/2 lbs will be gone next week. I've 1.5 lbs to lose to get to my 2 st mark. :)

Hi what kind of exercise are you doing? Sometimes exercise shows on the body not on the scales.

None at the minute! I've got an inflamed hip and have had since end of May and been under strict instructions not to do any exercise. Been going nuts without it, been so bored. Roll on Monday when I'm back at the doctor as my anti inflammatories didn't work :(

Well then I think you may need to put it down to being a woman!! ;)

I always put on weight when it's TOTM but also when I'm ovulating so depending in when that falls some months I've only got 2 poss weeks of weight loss.

It's hard not to get disheartened but you know this diet works so keep at it!

There was another thread that was talking about the Wendy plan for giving your metabolism a boost esp when you're struggling and one of the girls lost 2 lbs this week by doing. Maybe worth a try?x

Wish I could 'blame' that but I've not had one in over 2 years as I'm on the depo. Think I'll try the Wendy plan, thanks for the suggestion :)

Yay Smirnoff :D You and Primegirl will get your 2st next week :)

LittleMissThin 17 said:
None at the minute! I've got an inflamed hip and have had since end of May and been under strict instructions not to do any exercise. Been going nuts without it, been so bored. Roll on Monday when I'm back at the doctor as my anti inflammatories didn't work :(

You know that just might be it. Our leader was talking about water today and one thing she mentioned was inflammation. That's fluid.... she recommended drinking even more water again if you suffer from it. I've been taking meds for inflammation on my knees and about 3 weeks ago I was introduced to 'joint-plan' an all natural capsule it illuminates inflammation. And I've been pain killer free since.

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Yay Smirnoff :D You and Primegirl will get your 2st next week :)

Thanks fingers crossed :)

Never thought it might be my stupid hip. Thanks :)

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Never thought it might be my stupid hip. Thanks :)

Worth asking your dr about it. :)

Back