x

Jemmalb said:
Don't no how I managed it but an not complaining lol xx

You're doing amazing hon!! *jellin'* :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
You're doing amazing hon!! *jellin'* :D x

2 more weigh ins till my hols!!! Got me wedding this weekend where am gonna be eating n drinking a lot bit gonna try n be good the rest of the week....apart from the big kebab I'm gonna scoff tonight lol xx

I am taking co-codamol for severe back pain and it says a side effect is water retention :mad: thats the last thing i need at the moment !!! :cry:

smirnoff said:
well done primegirl, feels great doesn't it?!! xx

Yes the 2 nd stone was slower to get to delighted I finally got there. :)

Hi All. Today I met one of ww members in my class and she's lost 10 and 1/2 stones. OMG she looks amazing. And she's now in training for a half marathon. I was totally stunned. She's also kept it of now for 10 years. Gives me the motivation to get to goal and keep it off.

spidey said:
I put on 1/2 lb.....in my defence I started my period this morning, so I'm hoping it's fluid retention.[/QUOTE

Got sure your loss will show next wk :)

Loser85 said:
Just had week 1 WI and lost 7lb :D

Congrats to everyone else.

Wow a half a stone in one week well done that's fab :)

Congrats everyone :)
I lost 1 pound :) coming off very slowly :(

blonde_sue said:
Congrats everyone :)
I lost 1 pound :) coming off very slowly :(

Mine's slow too hon but its going the right way eh? A lb is about the weight of a guinea pig... Think of it that way ;) x

mrsblobby38 said:
I am taking co-codamol for severe back pain and it says a side effect is water retention :mad: thats the last thing i need at the moment !!! :cry:

I've taken high dose prescription co codamol for years and managed to lose 6 stonewhilst taking them. You don't always get the side effect so think positive and you will lose weight ;-). Good luck x

ang2252 said:
I've taken high dose prescription co codamol for years and managed to lose 6 stonewhilst taking them. You don't always get the side effect so think positive and you will lose weight ;-). Good luck x

6 stone!! Wowee, what a great loss that is hon :D x

Hi All,

I rejoined yesterday so I'll be back here next Wed to let you know how I've done.

Take care
D

Welcome to the wednesday weighers!! :)

I've been here for the past 4 weeks now with 2 more weeks left of the school holidays...when I go back to teaching the delightful little rays of sunshine I was going to go back to my Monday WI but I feel like im really getting used to this Wednesday business - one is near my home and another is near my nannans so visit her afterwards! (which I could carry on doing getting weighed first)

So wondered if I could ask which day you think would be best and why? Thanks xx

Back