Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

LikeASweetShop said:
Welcome to the wednesday weighers!! :)

I've been here for the past 4 weeks now with 2 more weeks left of the school holidays...when I go back to teaching the delightful little rays of sunshine I was going to go back to my Monday WI but I feel like im really getting used to this Wednesday business - one is near my home and another is near my nannans so visit her afterwards! (which I could carry on doing getting weighed first)

So wondered if I could ask which day you think would be best and why? Thanks xx

There's a meeting nearer to where I live on Monday. But I prefer Wednesdays especially if I'd a bad weekend it helps to have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to undo some of the damage. x

I love Wed wi!! If I use all my weeklies by the weekend - those 2 days of back to basics give a good boost to my losses!! It's working for me..... Lol xx

i think the best day for me would be a friday teatime so i have as long as possible to recover lol x

I'm a little sad. :sigh: Next Wednesday will be my last Wednesday weigh in.:cry: I have new commitments starting the week after and they mean I'll have to change my weigh in day (Probably to Monday.) Hope ye don't mind if I stay here, I'd miss ye too much.;)

we don't want you to leave either, monday would not be my choice, i'd have to be an angel all weekend and i can't manage that lol x

Well smirnoff my choices are Monday - Thursday after work. On Wednesdays I have choir and I have Aqua Fit on Tuesdays and Thursdays so... Monday it is. I'll just have to plan my weekends very carefully. ;) I'm really shocked that there are no Saturday classes offered.

CarlyLanky140 - I half remember you mentioning that you'd changed WI day. How did you find changing days?

Well done my lovely wed weighers!! X

Mine's slow too hon but its going the right way eh? A lb is about the weight of a guinea pig... Think of it that way ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Thats true :) thanks hun!

Well done everyone on your losses and sts' and next week will be yours anyone who gained. Have a great weekend. I'm off down the country for mine. Hubby going to London for match so it'll be a girlie night out with dinner etc for me. :)

Away for the weekend at the in-laws and went to morrisons with all good intentions of picking up a ww meal for my tea. As they didn't have the one I wanted I ended up buying chicken fillets and curly fries, oops! Looking forward to it though :) will point it later and frighten myself lol

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It might not be as high as you think and if you enjoy it then it's worth it!! :)

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I've had a gain of 3lbs!!! :(

Trying not to let it get me down as I've been good this week and I was at the carvery last night and it's prob still in my stomach but it's so hard not to go bury my head in the biscuit tin!! :(

Aaaaahhhhhh I just want to scream!!x

Thank goodness we have til Wednesday to recover :D x

Hey all! Hope u enjoy your trips and your weekend generally for others :) I'm off out for my friend's birthday x

Have a great time Carly xx

I'm having a terrible day, out with my mum looking for an outfit for her for my brothers wedding. The mother of the bride was there too. Why are a group of people on weightwatchers such a terrible influence on one another when toghether!

It started ok with a beef and ham salad but ended with a massive piece of carrot cake. Whats worse is I'm going out to an all you can eat buffet tonight with work. I'll have to try not to take that literally! Lol xx

This is where I'm off to 5 weeks tomorrow so got to think bikini bikini bikini lol

Attachments

• image-3544183009.jpg
    image-3544183009.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 28
Wowee that place looks fab smirnoff :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I made the mistake of skipping lunch as we were going out with friends for an early dinner !! I was really good and had the chicken salad with no dressing now I am starving again and keep snacking grrrr why dont I learn :rolleyes: I think I will fill up on fruit but its carbs I want :break_diet:

Back