Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Not so good, weeklies stand at minus 54 so I might be skiving tomorrow night also!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
Not so good, weeklies stand at minus 54 so I might be skiving tomorrow night also!

And forgot to add that I am off to the pub later with my best buddy so it only gets worse lol x

smirnoff said:
And forgot to add that I am off to the pub later with my best buddy so it only gets worse lol x

Might be a write off ? But maybe a sts? Be worth it all. You have to enjoy your night with your best buddy. :)

Smirnoff you've done so well already- enjoy your night and get straight back at it 2m.

Well I had my first day back at work- good to get back after 7 1/2 weeks off- I walked loads around school today, ate pretty good too. I remember why I always lose weight at work. Busy busy busy/ walk everywhere/ can only eat the food u bring in with you. Hoping I'll be a bit more focused.

Visited my Granda after work- not looking too good :-S but he is still here, tough one he is.

Also gonna be changing to a Thurs WI due to other commitments. But still gonna update here- I like my Wed Girlies :)

Right everybody I've changed my WI to a Friday I went out for lunch today with a friend so thought I'd have a big lunch then something light for dinner (coz of WI tomorrow) but coz of someone on here mentioning waffles made me want some so I'm gonna have mini chicken Kiev's and mini waffles!!!

I've still got 37 weeklies left too this week I've been too stressed to eat so I figured if I changed I may have a better loss this week and not be a miserable boring old cow at the weekends anymore.:)

I'd still like to post on this thread too and wish all Wednesday weighers good luck!

xxx

Morning all -1lb for me this week !! I am pleased as I have been laid up with a bad back all week and comfort eating was calling :rolleyes: so I need to walk the dog more this week and fingers crossed for next wednesday. good luck everyone xx

Good luck for today everyone, think I may be wimping out of wi, just done 20 mins on the cross trainer and off to work now but feel like a hippo x

Well done mrs blobby. Smirnoff let's go it'll keep us on track. :)

Best of luck everyone :)

It's a No for me this week.

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. I don't get it, I didn't go over my points allocation AND I worked up 22 points in exercise that I didn't eat.

I'm not convinced that fruit should be free, there's sugar in it, albiet good sugars, but sugar all the same. I average 3 pieces of fruit per day, so if I pointed that at 1 point a piece, that's almost an extra day's worth of points I'm eating.

Still pretty angry though, wouldn't be so bad if I knew deep down I'd cheated :mad:

primegirl, they don't mind whether i go or not, i'm monthly pass so they've got my money up front anyway, will see if the scales play nicely when i get in, if not then i'll have an early tea instead :D

jemmalb, if you've had a bad weekend then you'll probably lose 2 instead of 3 ;) x

YAY lost 6lb :D
been long overdue tho, am happy, have lost my 4 stone now and under 200lb...weeeeee

Wow GLL!! Well done!! That is fab!!

1lb off for me today - only half pound from 2 stone......

Well done losers and sts - if you've put on - you're still here and that's half the battle!!
Good luck later weighers!! Jackie xx

STS for me-well done to all the losers!! ;-) xx

Dakota are you sure you're eating enough? Esp if you're exercising you need to male sure you eat all your dailies and weeklies!! Don't give up, you'll get a good loss next week!! :)

I lost 1lb, really pleased as I eat all my weeklies this week but I did steer clear of booze so think that defo helped!!

Could someone update me please? Just 0.5lb to go to meet my august target and get my silver 7!x

Sorry just realised I posted my august goals reply on the Wednesday weighers part!! I've not had my coffee yet so my brain is yet to function!! ;)

Dakota are you sure you're eating enough? Esp if you're exercising you need to male sure you eat all your dailies and weeklies!! Don't give up, you'll get a good loss next week!! :)

Hmmm, I guess that could be a reason, which would be a catch 22 for me, as I really struggle to eat 29 points per day, never mind all the weeklies too. *sigh*, I'll cut back on a workout this week and see what the scales say next Wed x

Another 2lbs off! And I'm back into the 120's :eek:

I STS very lucky girl Now new week new weeklies. :)

Back