Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

well done everyone and hugs to those who need it x

smirnoff said:
primegirl, they don't mind whether i go or not, i'm monthly pass so they've got my money up front anyway, will see if the scales play nicely when i get in, if not then i'll have an early tea instead :D

jemmalb, if you've had a bad weekend then you'll probably lose 2 instead of 3 ;) x

Lol I was on the wine this week instead if the vodka so will see xx

First WI and lost 4lbs - delighted with that as I had an unplanned mad weekend...cousins 50s birthday party, visitors for Sat & Sun which meant BBQ and drinks Sat night and big Sunday dinner.

I went over my weekly points by Saturday afternoon (all on alcohol!)and once the visitors were gone on Sunday evening I knuckled back down again.

How are the rest of you doing?

Anyone know how to lose a few before I get weighed at 5:45! Lost track
Literally over the weekend reeled it back in on Monday but not feeling overly confident......only need 0.5 for my first stone! Fingers crossed. Gav

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 0.5lb. I can't believe it :D

I had a horrible week points wise and went way over.

On Saturday I went out :candledinner: for my wedding anniversary and then yesterday had an impromptu dinner out with a friend I hadn't seen in ages.

Well, that was my last Wednesday WI so I'll see ye for an update on Monday ;)

Well- after not tracking for the last 2 weeks and not going to class- I have STS :) pretty pleased with that. Changing WI to a Thurs now due to other commitments :)

Gavin said:
Anyone know how to lose a few before I get weighed at 5:45! Lost track
Literally over the weekend reeled it back in on Monday but not feeling overly confident......only need 0.5 for my first stone! Fingers crossed. Gav

Good luck!

xxx

Dakota78 said:
Hmmm, I guess that could be a reason, which would be a catch 22 for me, as I really struggle to eat 29 points per day, never mind all the weeklies too. *sigh*, I'll cut back on a workout this week and see what the scales say next Wed x

I do think from reading other posts that it's important to eat all your points when exercising. I don't exercise at all at the moment so am more weary of eatin all my
Points but this week I did and still lost!!

With regards the fruit I eat loads!! The £2 packets of chopped up fruit from asda are my daily stable and so are smoothies using frozen fruit and tinned fruit!!

I also read that people make the mistake of thinking they have to eat more to use their points but instead you could use non low fat versions and boost your points that way. So use full fat Mayo, add oil to your cooking, handful of nuts here and there. I kno it goes against all the things you think you should do when dieting but might be worth a try!!x

Well done on your losses everyone :)

I went up a pound unfortunatly :( but will be down next week :)
Went over at a meal (only saved 20 for it and had no weeklys left) n after a night of drinking my weeklys I had a big burger n chips :( x

Gavin said:
Down 2lbs can't believe it!!! Have my stone and an extra 1.5lbs!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!

That brilliant well done, I've changed my WI day from Wednesday to Friday. I was being a grump at the weekends.

xxx

congrats everyone !! my loss has slowed down so might try and bambuzle my body next week and have a couple of days on o point home made soup :rolleyes: I think if you stay on the same sort of foods and points your body gets used to it so it will be interesting to see what happens I will keep you all posted :D

Mrsm79 said:
That brilliant well done, I've changed my WI day from Wednesday to Friday. I was being a grump at the weekends.

xxx

Thanks for all the kind comments mrsm79, it's nice to have the support! Good luck with the new meeting time!

Gavin said:
Well done you! Delighted for ya!

Feel like I don't deserve it lol not had a great week!! Only need 1.5 next week to get to my 2 n half stone it's my last wi before I go on hols so really wanna do it!!! Xx

Back