Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done everyone :D

I lost ½ lb this week.

Only 1lb again but wasn't good (well i still pointed everything but had too many treats) but at least it is going in the right direction!

Whiteybitey said:
I do think from reading other posts that it's important to eat all your points when exercising. I don't exercise at all at the moment so am more weary of eatin all my
Points but this week I did and still lost!!

With regards the fruit I eat loads!! The £2 packets of chopped up fruit from asda are my daily stable and so are smoothies using frozen fruit and tinned fruit!!

I also read that people make the mistake of thinking they have to eat more to use their points but instead you could use non low fat versions and boost your points that way. So use full fat Mayo, add oil to your cooking, handful of nuts here and there. I kno it goes against all the things you think you should do when dieting but might be worth a try!!x

I'm an onliner so not getting the benefit of a rep, but if I eat what I earned in AP's would I just be eating what I burned and stay the same ultimately? Or does it nit really work like that? X

See I suppose that could happen in theory. But if you don't eat all your weeklies and dailies then your body could go into starvation mode and you'll be less likely to lose weight as your body will cling on to whatever fat it can!

Also my trainer at the gym (when I used to go!! ;) ) said that muscle will always weigh more than fat and you should go by your measurements and body fat. There is weeks where I've felt like I've lost weight or noticed clothes feeling bigger an yet it's not reflected on the scales!

Can be so disheartening but even when
I don't lose or maybe have a slight gain I try to think what my weight could be if I didn't stick to my points!!

Xx

Don't be daft, we're here to listen to you grumble!! Pretty sure it'll be me in a
Couple of weeks when it TOTM and I'm pmt'd out my head haha!! ;)

I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week!!x

Dakota78 said:
It's definitely not muscle! LOL

OK, I'll stop grumbling about it and dig out my tape measure and try my very best to eat all points.

Thank you for talking, you really have helped xx

Hi Dakota, I'm an onliner too, I always STS when I excersize loads I've started to make sure I eat more and it's helped.

It's frustrating isn't it? But you'll find a lot of the girls on here have to do that.

xxx

Thank you mrsm. I'll try it this week and see what the scales say next wed. I earned 4 AP's today, so I've just had a cereal bar and a white coffee to use them (so much hard work to earn them and 5 minutes to use them). It so happened I ate into my weeklies today as I was at mum for dinner tonight, but I'll eat into them more at home myself too. Even if it just means a couple more strips of beef in my stir fry lol x

Well done everyone on your losses and STS. Gainers next week will be yours. Smirnoff did you wi?

I was going to chicken out of weighing myself but I've bitten the bullet and done it. I've put on 3lbs because I've just binged and binged since weekend as well as it being totm. I'm pretty disgusted with myself. I don't know why I've slipped so badly into old habits this week but I'm glad I've weighed myself so I can start a new week afresh.

i didn't go so you can slap my wrists! i got home from work and was half a pound up so had an early tea instead.

i am still on track for my target, 4 pounds in 4 weeks, even though it is a bit tight! i have reassembled my cross trainer in the spare bedroom which i plan to use frequently although like an idiot i used it yesterday with bare feet and have a blister in the middle of the sole of my foot - ouch!

it'll be a tough one this weekend being a bank holiday as it means an extra night at the pub lol

smirnoff said:
i didn't go so you can slap my wrists! i got home from work and was half a pound up so had an early tea instead.

i am still on track for my target, 4 pounds in 4 weeks, even though it is a bit tight! i have reassembled my cross trainer in the spare bedroom which i plan to use frequently although like an idiot i used it yesterday with bare feet and have a blister in the middle of the sole of my foot - ouch!

it'll be a tough one this weekend being a bank holiday as it means an extra night at the pub lol

1/2 lb not bad. It'll be gone in no time. Ouch to feet. My treadmill is now fixed too. It folds and we couldn't unfold it. Yep long weekend extra day for naughtiness and one less day to try make up. It's not long weekend here but out wedd ann on sun so it'll be dinner out :)

i am feeling quite proud of myself as i went to morrisons and walked past the £2.07 haagen dazs and bought a box of ww swirls instead :D

Just discovered that a whole tub of Ben and jerry's choc brownie frozen yoghurt is only 21pp, plus it's only £2 in asda and tesco the now. It would be daft not to get some!! ;)

Back