Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Mmmmmm amazing...think I will have to invest ;-) xx

It would be daft for me to get some because it wouldn't last 5 minutes lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Whiteybitey said:
Just discovered that a whole tub of Ben and jerry's choc brownie frozen yoghurt is only 21pp, plus it's only £2 in asda and tesco the now. It would be daft not to get some!! ;)

Ooo could have 2 tubs using weeklies mmmm yum yum :) ha ha..... Husband.. Get to tesco!

have a great bank holiday weekend everyone and be as good as you can ;) xx

totm due next wed and arrived today so as long as i resist munching everything in sight i might lose on wed (she says with her fingers crossed!)

Eek I'm running out of points and it's only early :(

Hello everyone.

I'm joining ww on Wednesday and wondering if I can join you all? I have been trying to do sw since may but I'm just to yoing and can't fit it into my life style sometimes. Hoping ww will help me get back on track and help with portion sizes too!! I did old points last year for 3 weeks n was on track for 1 stone when pp came in and threw me off plan n couldn't get my head round it!!

So here's hoping I can lose about 6stone with you all :)

Kerry x

Hi Kerry, welcome to the madhouse and good luck with your weight loss journey xx

kerry2285 said:
Hello everyone.

I'm joining ww on Wednesday and wondering if I can join you all? I have been trying to do sw since may but I'm just to yoing and can't fit it into my life style sometimes. Hoping ww will help me get back on track and help with portion sizes too!! I did old points last year for 3 weeks n was on track for 1 stone when pp came in and threw me off plan n couldn't get my head round it!!

So here's hoping I can lose about 6stone with you all :)

Kerry x

Hi Kerry, welcome this forum is excellent for support and ideas, loads of us keep food diaries on here which you can look at I find this helps for new ideas and finding out the pp's in things. I used to weigh on a Wednesday but I've changed to Friday but I'll look forward to seeing your progress on here.

good luck :)

xxx

Thank you to you both :) Im looking forward to getting everything on wednesday so I can start counting my pp. I love these boards as I have always found them helpfull and the people lovey :) Good luck on your journeys too x

Good luck Kerry and welcome!!

Good luck for WI everyone!! I've a feeling I might need more than luck..... Sigh....

Jackie xx

Danger alert, off out in a minute to the pub......

Bank holiday Sunday's usually end up drunk and with a takeaway!

Will try my best to be good :)

Have a good Sunday evening whatever you are all up to ;) xx

smirnoff said:
Danger alert, off out in a minute to the pub......

Bank holiday Sunday's usually end up drunk and with a takeaway!

Will try my best to be good :)

Have a good Sunday evening whatever you are all up to ;) xx

Have fun : ) xx

Oh dear!!!!! xx

ang2252 said:
Didn't WI last Wed as chickened out after a really bad week. Decided I needed to get my act together and have been doing Celebrity Slim for almost a week and been really good so can't wait for WI this Wed. Good luck to all the other Wed Weighers x

Hi, I dont want to sound ignorant but what is celebrity slim?

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hi, I dont want to sound ignorant but what is celebrity slim?

xxx

Shakes you get from pharmacy?

Here's another Monday. Hope all ye in UK having a lovely long weekend. Wasnt one here in Ireland might as well been for me. Went completely over weeklies. And no exercise since Thurs. It was last weekend before back to school so brought the kids to my parents for 4 days. We also had a Charity BBQ for Dogs in Distress. :)

Hey, wish me luck for my first WI on my new day.

Chat later.

Dia Duit Puisín said:
Hey, wish me luck for my first WI on my new day.

Chat later.

Good luck xx

So yesterday I consumed the best part of a whole champagne bottle alongside a three course boat meal. Today I'm heading to Toby Carvery.

God I love Bank Holiday weekends!

The scales may not thank me on Wednesday!

Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend :) x

Back