Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Sounds fab!! :) no bank holiday for me today I'm in Scotland!! :(

Have ate like a pig and picked at so much today, had weeklies left but try not to use them after the weekend!! Not looking forward to Wednesday now!! :(

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!

Sounds like there might be more gains than losses on wednesday - oops! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Gain today but it hadn't been a full week and it was my birthday. Ah well, onwards and downwards.

Aww hopefully we have some good luck hehe

Was so good n didnt use any weeklys till last night wen i got takeaway and used em all oops :p

x

Hi all!

Been absent from here for the last week or so,

new job - getting home late, doesn't leave much time to do the rest of 'life'

also attended one of the music festivals from last week,

I did weigh last wednesday but haven't had the chance to post, 13st 13lbs - (+2lbs)

Was always going to happen with the weekend I had!

Pretty sure I've made up for it this week, but we shall see tomorrow :-D.

Good luck!

I am dreading tomorrow :(

Good luck to the wednesday gang xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Will be my first official weigh in tomoz so ill know officially my starting weight.

It's been a heavy weekend so its not going be great but will hopefully give me a good first loss next wed!!

Good luck to everyone tomoz x

Hi everyone. Not sure if I'll wi tmrw. Might take a hol. For the last 2 weeks I've been crap at this. Luckily I managed a STS last week. This week I've been worse. I've been very lucky so far Last week I'd only 4.5 lbs to go for my target weight. Can't understand why I've stopped making a bigger effort food wise and exercise wise. Then today I woke up with totm and a huge abscess under my breast very sore so feeling sorry for myself. :-(

That sounds horrible Primegirl :( hope the abscess clears soon :( . I've noticed with people, including myself, that we sabotage our last final steps to goal. What is wrong with us!?

Additionally - not looking forward to wi tomorrow!

good results so far, long may it continue!

primegirl, hugs, hope you soon feel better love xx

i missed weigh in last week so guess i'd better drag my butt there tonight but after 3 nights of heavy drinking over the weekend and a takeaway i'd be more than happy for sts

I weighed yesterday at the gym and stayed the same. Pretty chuffed after a weekend of camping, eating like a pig and drinking like a fish!

Good luck everyone who hasn't weighed yet :) x

Nightmare - got a call from a recruitment agency this morning and it totally threw me off. I normally weigh in as soon as I wake. Instead I'd had a mug of tea, breakfast, had wet hair from my shower before realising. +2lb.

Additionally, the bottle of champers at the weekend really could have contributed too :D

Ah well. Hopefully this will mean a good loss next week!

That's ashame tuppers but as you say hopefully you'll get a good loss next week!!

I lost 2.5lbs!!! :) I'm so pleased as felt as tho I had a bit of a rubbish week although I did stick to my points. So got my first silver 7 and my 5% too!!x

2lb off today. Well pleased. That's 2 stone 1.5lb off!!

Good luck later weighers. Well done losers and everyone else - you're still here - happy days ahead xx

Back