Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Jackieb68 said:
2lb off today. Well pleased. That's 2 stone 1.5lb off!!

Good luck later weighers. Well done losers and everyone else - you're still here - happy days ahead xx

Jackie, you are doing brilliantly well done :)

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Jackie, you are doing brilliantly well done :)

xxx

Thank you Tracey! I can't believe I'm still here and still motivated!! I really don't know what's got into me at all!! Good luck xx

Well done, what did you do differently this week?

xxx

Thank you Mrsm :)

I ate *some* of my AP's, but not them all and I also missed a couple of classes this week due to work committments, so maybe the relative lack of exercise?

Gawd knows, so long as the needle is going in the right direction, I'm happy enough.

The needle may say 3.6lbs down, but I'm most definitely fitting into clothes I definitely didn't a few weeks ago, and also between the swimming and the pole dancing classes, I can see my shoulders and upper arms definitely has more definition about them :)

xxx

jackie, can i move in with you and copy what you are doing, your losses are great! xx

smirnoff said:
jackie, can i move in with you and copy what you are doing, your losses are great! xx

Lol, thank you Smirnoff!! I am loving this 'having a life' AND still losing weight!
My daughter is 18 today - I'll ask her when she's moving out - there'll be a spare room then...... Lol xx

smirnoff said:
good results so far, long may it continue!

primegirl, hugs, hope you soon feel better love xx

i missed weigh in last week so guess i'd better drag my butt there tonight but after 3 nights of heavy drinking over the weekend and a takeaway i'd be more than happy for sts

Hi thank you Smirnoff, been putting off going to GP but probably have to go tomorrow. Went to wi after and miraculously I lost 1 lb. Delighted. Best of luck tonight x

tuppers said:
That sounds horrible Primegirl :( hope the abscess clears soon :( . I've noticed with people, including myself, that we sabotage our last final steps to goal. What is wrong with us!?

Additionally - not looking forward to wi tomorrow!

Thanks Tuppers going to have yo go to GP was trying to avoid going. I've decides I'd like to lose 7 lbs less than my ww goal. Although at this stage it'll take forever. 1 lb off this week though is in right direction. (was very surprised) :)

O and congratulations everyone on your losses :)

Hi everyone

Have been away on hols and thorughly enjoyed myself so looking at a gain tonight. Back into the ww mindset in the morning and a full set of weeklies.

Well done everyone on their losses and good luck to those yet to wi.

Hi guys, I'm back after a few weeks of hol and general laziness but have weighed in today to a loss of 1 lb. So that's 13 in total and I'm being angelic from now on in the hope of getting another few off before my friends wedding do at the end of sept. Well done to everyone on this weeks losses!

Well done - I'm on a Thurs now but will update here too :)

Sts for me, phew, lucky escape, gonna try harder this week lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
Sts for me, phew, lucky escape, gonna try harder this week lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done. After long weekend too. :)

Mandy123 said:
Hi all, i weighed in to day and lost 2 and 1/2 lbs, thats a stone in 3 weeks!

Wow well done :)

lilbootoo said:
Hi guys, I'm back after a few weeks of hol and general laziness but have weighed in today to a loss of 1 lb. So that's 13 in total and I'm being angelic from now on in the hope of getting another few off before my friends wedding do at the end of sept. Well done to everyone on this weeks losses!

That's great a loss after hols well done :)

Gained 1 lb :cry: More and more convinced it is my hips (the other started up a few weeks ago too) as my measurements are each a few inches down from 4 weeks ago and I'm not exercising due to said hips so I can't be building muscle. At least I get my hips seen next Friday; can't WAIT.

Hello all, new here but been lurking for a while! Second weigh in and lost 3lb tonight, that's after a monster of a drinking session and a monster of a hangover (which included birthday cake, sadly). First silver seven in two weeks, absolutely stunned.

Back