Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Not a happy bunny. Been taking some tablets for totm. And I end up putting 4.5 lbs on. F*@kin great!

A sts for me after nearly 3 weeks off the diet (2 wks on hols) so overall am a happy bunny, hope it doesnt come back to bite me in the bum next week

Well done all

Welcome back LEB!! Well done xx

Went to my first meeting last night and wi at a couple more pounds than I though but im happy now I took the step and im looking forward to hopefully joining you all next week with a good loss :)

Well done to eveyone this week, your all very forcused :D

Hope my lovely Weds Weighers are doing amazingly!!!! I have been to Leeds Festival and then had no net... but i'm baacccckkkk! Missed u! xxxx

It is 1.25am and I've had 7 vodkas and 2 sambucas and got the munchies so going to bed before I do any damage!

Happy Saturday everyone lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope my lovely Weds Weighers are doing amazingly!!!! I have been to Leeds Festival and then had no net... but i'm baacccckkkk! Missed u! xxxx

Hi Carly, glad to have you back. Missed you. I hope you'd a fab time. X

smirnoff said:
It is 1.25am and I've had 7 vodkas and 2 sambucas and got the munchies so going to bed before I do any damage!

Happy Saturday everyone lol xx

Lol I think Smirnoff the damage was already done. Good for you. I've 11 family members arriving this morning for family get together which means list of eating and drinking. They all stay over so dancing and drinking till the early hours. There'll be lots of damage done too :)

Lol, I did really well, Jason had a sandwich, crisps, ice cream, twirl and a snickers and ALL I had was a 3pp ww dessert!

I'm bloody determined to shift 4 pounds before 25th (she says with fingers crossed ;)) x

smirnoff said:
Lol, I did really well, Jason had a sandwich, crisps, ice cream, twirl and a snickers and ALL I had was a 3pp ww dessert!

I'm bloody determined to shift 4 pounds before 25th (she says with fingers crossed ;)) x

That was pure torture watching him eat all that. Not fair. 4 lbs will be gone for sure by the 25th. How I'd love to be heading off to the sun too. Typical when I've shifted weight off me we're not going to the sun. Last sun hol I was covering up as much as possible. :)

Enjoy your family gathering and dance til you can't dance no more lol x

Congrats leb, have you set a date for the big day or are you like me, engaged to be engaged lol xx

Congratulations LEB. Any firm plans yet or like Smirnoff says are you engaged to be engaged?

Back