Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thanks guys we are thinking 2013 or 14 I'm a bit weird about odd numbers lol and most defo in the summer.

Prob gonna book something firm in the new year after we get Crimbo over us :)

smirnoff said:
Enjoy your family gathering and dance til you can't dance no more lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well I dance, ate and drank till I could do no more!!! It was a great night. All gone home now :-(

Congrats LEB that's great news. You must be on a high :)

Nice one, all my plans for a good week have gone to pot but not gone over weeklies, have 5 left but wasn't wanting to use that many this week :(

Went to debenhams and got fitted for new bras, gone from a 38d to a 36dd so treated myself to some new undies ;)

That's not bad Smirnoff, my weeklies had all gone probably by 10 o'clock last night and we were up till 3 am!! So hoping for the best now. Congrats on going down in bra size I'm down from 38 C to 36 C. One of the great things about losing weight. Love Debenhams undies. I used to buy my 'shape' undies there and now can pick up decent sexy stuff ha ha

Congrats LEB! Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend too xxx

I've just won 50 quid on a scratch card :D :D

Well done Smirnoff!! xx

smirnoff said:
I've just won 50 quid on a scratch card :D :D

Wow well done. Time for a nice treat !!!

Im gonna need more than luck this week, waiting on a ferry back to ireland after 5 days of not sticking to pps at all ha. Good break thou went to longlet safari stonehenge lacock and bath x

think i might buy a pair of jeans that fit me properly LOL x

smirnoff said:
think i might buy a pair of jeans that fit me properly LOL x

:) it's a great feeling going shopping for jeans when you loose weight.

Feel like eating a ton of chocolate today. Im stressed here Got told off today by the lady who runs playschool for arriving 10 mins early she wagged her finger and all. To myself and 2 fathers I was mortified. What am I a child? Don't know weather to confront her or not when I go pick up the kids :-(

it's cos you've lost so much weight that she thinks you're a little girl and not a mum anymore lol x

Lol thanks Smirnoff that got me smiling again. Yes she's just jealous!! Tracy didn't get chance to talk to her it was very busy. I texted my dh 's cousin who runs a playschool she was shocked and said take them out and report her. She's no right to speak to us like that. 10 mins early!!! Will defo tell her I'm not happy tomorrow morn x

Just bought some ww ice cream and it came with a free scoop, 2 scoops for one point :)

Have a good night tonight everyone before the dreaded weigh in tomorrow lol x

Jump on board love xx

Back