Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hey guys, how are you?

WI last night - lost the 1.5lbs that I'd gained the week before. Was kicking myself cause I didn't track last week (getting used to new routine) and I'm just imagining what I could have lost if I had tracked. Ah well not complaining (much ;) )

Welcome MrsLmc - hope you like it here.

Good luck Wed weighers, think Im looking at a gain this week, holiday weight catching up on me :eek:

Welcome mrsLmc! I'm an honorary wed weigher haha!

Enjoy the new jeans smirnoff :) now tell me where u got ice-cream?!

Hope everyone is well!!! No WI this week! Really excited to get to bk to it tomorrow! Gonna be really good :) hope to get bk to a STS by next tues!

I would have a word too PG! Good luck x

Carly, ice cream in asda, 900ml tub, haven't tried it yet as need to work out points for more than 2 scoops LOL

All the best for the wednesday weigh-ins! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone best of luck today. Lost .5 lb reached -30 lbs too. Only have 3 lbs to go for goal :)

Hey Girls thanks for the lovely welcomes.

Lost 1.5lb this week. Yipee. Really happy as fell of the wagon big time on Sunday. Extra exercise must have helped. Congrates to everyone else who lost and to anyone who gained or sts best of luck for the week ahead :) xxxx

have got wi in another hour .

good luck andi, mine is at 6.30pm and not feeling very optimistic :(

Hello :)

I lost 1.2lbs this week, which is a bit of a miracle as it's TOTM, I was out last Friday AND Saturday and I haven't been able to track properly during the days this week because my company has a stand at Offshore Europe so I've been living off catering food and I've been too knackered to go to the gym in the evenings.

Do you earn AP's for standing and walking for 11 hours straight?

Good luck everyone being weighed tonight xxx

Mine's a stay the same this week.

Had my first weigh in tonight and considering its my TOTM and going from sw to ww...........I lost 3lbs :D very pleased!

Well done to everyone on here too and good luck for the next week. Im enjoying ww much more than I thought I would and glad I made the decision to joing now.

i lost a pound, really pleased, got 3 pounds to get to the goal set by ww but i want to lose more but will review it when i get back from jamaica! x

smirnoff said:
i lost a pound, really pleased, got 3 pounds to get to the goal set by ww but i want to lose more but will review it when i get back from jamaica! x

That's great Smirnoff well done. I've 3 lbs to get to ww goal too. Would like to lose another 7 lbs myself. :)

well done everyone on your losses!
unfortunately i put on a pound and a half but i wasn't tracking at all so not that annoyed :p

will have it down next week x

good luck everyone for the forthcoming week, it'll be wednesday again before you know it! xx

Back