Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

smirnoff said:
good luck everyone for the forthcoming week, it'll be wednesday again before you know it! xx

Very true. I asked leader at meeting yesterday for 'esource' code and I was told it's only for the UK :-(

kerry2285 said:
Had my first weigh in tonight and considering its my TOTM and going from sw to ww...........I lost 3lbs :D very pleased!

Well done to everyone on here too and good luck for the next week. Im enjoying ww much more than I thought I would and glad I made the decision to joing now.

Well done Kerry, that's a great loss. Glad you're enjoying ww. It's far better program now than before. Best of luck on your journey :)

fightfat said:
I am new to this forum. Re-joined WW tonight hopefully this time next week I can post up some weight loss :)

You're very welcome I'm sure you'll have a great loss. Best of luck on your journey :)

Primegirl, that's terrible, esource is my bible, I couldn't have got this far without it! What do you use instead?

smirnoff said:
Primegirl, that's terrible, esource is my bible, I couldn't have got this far without it! What do you use instead?

My calculator and the books. Mostly guessing.

Primegirl - I'm with Smirnoff!! I'd be lost without it!! Are you ww ie? The website isn't great either. I'd start harassing them to sort it!! And everyone you know!! Power to the people and all that!! Lol xx

Well done all you losers this week...I had an expected gain of 2lb last night, my holiday gain caught up on me. Wasnt good at tracking last week at all so need to get that back on track this week, want that 2lb off and maybe another lickle half pound to get that pesky 6th silver 7, its a long time coming!

Have a good week everyone x

Jackieb68 said:
Primegirl - I'm with Smirnoff!! I'd be lost without it!! Are you ww ie? The website isn't great either. I'd start harassing them to sort it!! And everyone you know!! Power to the people and all that!! Lol xx

Ww.ie? You mean online? No I attend meetings. Who do you suggest I hassle?

-1 LB for me

LEB said:
-1 LB for me

Well done Leb :)

Smirnoff and Jackie I've started the ball rolling I've sent my first email to Ww asking for Esource to be available in Ireland :)

Primegirl, hope it works, I can't understand why it isn't already lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Smirnoff and Jackie I've started the ball rolling I've sent my first email to Ww asking for Esource to be available in Ireland :)

Primegirl - Who did you email? I'll email them too. Esource would be so handy to have over here.

Dia Duit Puisín said:
Primegirl - Who did you email? I'll email them too. Esource would be so handy to have over here.

[email protected]
Hi Dia Duit Puisín I emailed the above. Yes please email them maybe the more emails they get they might just do something about it thanks or should I say go raibh maith agat :)

smirnoff said:
Primegirl, hope it works, I can't understand why it isn't already lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

O we're used to the UK having everything before us lol

Hi all!!

Haven't had a great time the last week or so, but have been keeping a read of what's going on.

Had a weigh in yesterday:

13st 5lbs (-3lbs from previous week)

Hope all is well.

Al.

:)

Well done Al, hope things are getting better. Hang in there :)

Back