Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Primegirl said:
Ww.ie? You mean online? No I attend meetings. Who do you suggest I hassle?

Sorry ~ WW Ireland? xx

Primegirl said:
Smirnoff and Jackie I've started the ball rolling I've sent my first email to Ww asking for Esource to be available in Ireland :)

Excellent!! Good for you!!

Well done LEB xx

Forgot to update! I was a pound down on wednesday - but also, I've got my first step on my career ladder :) Finished my degree, and I'm now a web developer :) Woop! Lots of celebratory dinners this week - oops!

Congrats Tuppers thats a great achievement. Hope everyone are having a nice weekend. Got some upsetting news today. All I've wanted to do is comfort eat. Want to go to shop and stock up and my loyal salted peanuts and crisps. :-( but so far have refrained from it. However almost finished off my boys dinners something I've not done since joining ww. This will be the biggest challenge for me. :-(

Hugs primegirl, hope you soon feel better xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done all :) x

I thought esourse was for people that do it online as opposed to going to meetings??
I'm confused :p would it not be the same info as the books u get?

Esource has loads more info than books and is free on monthly pass so u get meetings and access :) x

wow didnt no that!
cant believe we dont have it...
then again it is Ireland hahaah

Sorry :( that sucks! X

dont be sorry carly!!
Its not ur fault lol x x

I never use the books as they don't tell you values for multiples and esource does and it 's not very often I have one of anything LOL x

Haven't emailed them yet. Am sick at the moment and I can't get my head together enough to think of a polite way to ask about it. Am sure they wouldn't appreciate me effing and blinding.

Will email soon, I promise. If I haven't been back here by this day week saying I've emailed I give you all permission to come here and :copon: or :whoopass:.

Hope ur ok poppet! And all the other weds weighers :D x

Hi wed weighers
Have been seriously off the wagon since before hols in mid Aug, am back on it today though after realising if I dont get back to it I will have a stone back on in no time. So here I am back to tracking and pointing. Know Im expecting a gain this week but hopefully will get a loss next week.
Good luck everyone

Dia Duit Puisín said:
Haven't emailed them yet. Am sick at the moment and I can't get my head together enough to think of a polite way to ask about it. Am sure they wouldn't appreciate me effing and blinding.

Will email soon, I promise. If I haven't been back here by this day week saying I've emailed I give you all permission to come here and :copon: or :whoopass:.

Hi hope you're better. Haven't had reply yet !! Hope everyone is being good :)

I'm trying to be good but finding it difficult at the moment x

smirnoff said:
I'm trying to be good but finding it difficult at the moment x

Me too. I'm thinking the season change not helping. Hate this time of year, days getting shorter colder etc

I think I'll hang a bikini in the kitchen to keep me motivated for the next 2 weeks lol

smirnoff said:
I think I'll hang a bikini in the kitchen to keep me motivated for the next 2 weeks lol

Ha ha great idea. :)

Back