Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Gavin said:
Was down 1.5lbs! Woo hooo, well done to everyone on their losses!

Time to get the deep fat fryer out ;-p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done. Now leave that deep fat fryer where it is or better still chuck it out in garbage !!! :)

Well done all :)

I'm down 3.5 so happy :) x x

Thanks hun!

you will get those 2 down next week i was up 1.5 last week...

xx

Primegirl said:
Well done. Now leave that deep fat fryer where it is or better still chuck it out in garbage !!! :)

He he he it only comes out when I'm down on a Wednesday I loves me chips and I'm irish so it's me fave way to have potatoes nom nom nom

Question guys, I'm down to 14.8 so far but the gold weight is 12.1 for my height but I think I might look like a bobble head! I thought 13 stone would be my goal weight but apparently it wouldn't be my gold weight and I'd still have to pay and all that craic every week and to be honest 10 euro a week is a bit much for the weight I want to be! Am I being silly! I promised myself I wasn't leaving until I was a gold member!

How tall are you Gavin? What BMI would you be at at 12.1? My leader says if you get a doctor to approve your gold weight outside the healthy BMI range, WW allow you to become a gold member at this.

At 12.1st I would just be at the normal BMI i think its around 25.0 my healthy range os 125-169lbs I'm currently in the overweight BMI at 14.8st, I started at 16st, I'm 5'9" :)

You're right :) In that case I would say maybe getting a doctor note to say your healthy weight would be 13 stone to allow WW to make you a gold member :) This is what my leader said in last week's meetings about goal weights. :)

Well done to all the losers :) fab work!! X

LittleMissThin 17 said:
You're right :) In that case I would say maybe getting a doctor note to say your healthy weight would be 13 stone to allow WW to make you a gold member :) This is what my leader said in last week's meetings about goal weights. :)

Thanks Littlemissthin :) much appreciated

CatherineBee said:
Oh my goodness I've already eaten all my weeklies thanks to wetherspoons curry club and a few drinks ast night. Chuffing hell!

Oh it'll be a quiet weekend for you then! I have all my weeklies intact at the moment but I won't be able to say that in the morning lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just been out for a lovely meal so I'm running in minus weeklies now! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol smirnoff! Think I'm doing best ever! 18 left at end of Saturday!!! Lol cx

Back