Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Gavin said:
Thinking I might give this week a miss, have an awful fear I'm up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go on get weighed you could be surprised :)

STS for me. I'm on 29/35 and I'm thinking this would be more conducive to maintenance since this is 3rd week in a row my weight has hovered over the same and maybe I should cut my weeklies to see if that does the trick?

I've not been eating more than I should or even eating the wrong types of food (except Burger King in a drunken moment, but it was within my allowance all the same), so I'm baffled.

Gavin said:
Thinking I might give this week a miss, have an awful fear I'm up!

Weigh yourself I did when I knew I was up and it gave me something to focus on and try hard for a loss the next week :)

xxx

Well done everyone so far and best of luck those still to wi. I lost 1.5 lbs finally more than the last few weeks of 1/2 lbs and STS :)

Woo I'm back on track! 2.5 off this week which means 1st 2.5 lb altogether! Woo! Am a bit confused tho, I lowered my goal weight and we has upped my points? Seems strange..... Anyone any idea why?

Gavin said:
I went!! STS this week :) happy with that :)

That's great well done. I told you that you might be surprised. :)

smirnoff said:

Same here..... Slowing up now but you're a lot closer to goal than I am!!

Went to a gym today. Thinking of joining...... The things we do..... Lol xx

Gavin said:
How are u getting Mrsm! Hope your well x

I'm ok thanks, not very optimistic about WI Friday. I gained 2lb last week after a weekend away but I just don't feel any slimmer this week and I've been really good and done loads of exercise, religiously drunk my 2 litres daily and eaten my weeklies but I'm just not very positive coz I don't feel any different................. Oh well we'll see what Friday brings:)

xxx

I put on another 1lb so that's a gain for the last 3 weeks!! :( Really understand it all, have tracked everything, stated within my points (but used 90% so rating loads!!) plus I did 2 bootcamps this week first exercise in months n I bloody put on!! Someone help me before I fall off the wagon in spectacular style!!x

When I first started exercise again I gained, I assume because of muscle but then it started to come off nicely again. Don't give in, don't let your hard work go to waste xx

Back