Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thank you both!! It's hard not to be disheartened but I know if I stick at it n eat well the results will show at some point, they just need to!!

Went for a run last night n it was nice to clear my head n refocus so hopefully next week will be a nicer number on the scales!! Will keep you's posted!!x

+.5lb for me this week, surprised it wasnt a lot more....so am back on the wagon and hoping for a decent loss next week.
Well done all

+.5lb for me this week, surprised it wasnt a lot more....so am back on the wagon and hoping for a decent loss next week.
Well done all

Up 1.5 this week.. Had a good first 3 days then messed it up by being bold next 4 :-( went to t gym twice otherwise it was prob more :-\

Last edited:
Mrsm79 said:
I'm ok thanks, not very optimistic about WI Friday. I gained 2lb last week after a weekend away but I just don't feel any slimmer this week and I've been really good and done loads of exercise, religiously drunk my 2 litres daily and eaten my weeklies but I'm just not very positive coz I don't feel any different................. Oh well we'll see what Friday brings:)

xxx

I think I have that feeling every week always pleasantly surprised though and even if it doesn't show this week you'll be garanteed it will show the following week! All the hard work does eventually pay off! U just gotta keep positive! I hope you had a good WI on Friday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone hope ye're having a losing week!!!! Usual over indulging weekend for me and going to work my butt off (literally) to undo some damage :)

I've had a good few weeks but I fear last nights shenanigans at a friends wedding, plus todays hangover cures may tip the balance slightly! On the plus side, I danced my not so little ass off last night so managed to earn a few AP. Fingers crossed....

Gavin said:
I think I have that feeling every week always pleasantly surprised though and even if it doesn't show this week you'll be garanteed it will show the following week! All the hard work does eventually pay off! U just gotta keep positive! I hope you had a good WI on Friday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Gavin, hope your having a good weekend? I lost 2lb on Friday (the 2lb's I put on the previous week) but it put me back down to the 11's so I was happy :)

Good luck this week.

xxx

Forgot to update on Wednesday. Lost 1lb which I was happy enough with. I used all 29 dailies everyday and my weeklies and got 1/2more than the week before when I didn't use any weeklies. So this week I made sure I used my weeklies, be interesting to see what happens now this Wednesday xx

Hope everyone has had a fab weekend xx

Hi from Jamaica, no counting points for me lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi just started this and dont really know how to work it yet! Have Wed weigh ins. On 2nd week, lost 2.5 first week. Am using my 49 for going out at the wkd.

smirnoff said:
Hi from Jamaica, no counting points for me lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow hope you are having an amazing time. Eat, drink and be merry. Don't even think about points!!! :)

Enjoy smirnoff :)

well done hun for starting ww and 2.5 off :) x

Lost 0.5lb. Not much but it's a move in the right direction.

? Got on scales at home this morning up 3 nearly had a fit. Wasn't expecting that at all. Usually after a bad weekend I'd be up 2 at most :-(

Ok I worked my ass off yesterday and did workout before wi this morning ended up with 1 lb gain. Could've been worse. Going to track everything this new week have been lazy for few weeks :)

Very jealous Smirnoff!! Have a fabulous time!! xx

Good luck sweetielover!! xx

Dia ~ half pound loss is still a loss...... xx

Primegirl ~ It'll be gone with more next week!! xx

2.5lb off for me today! Good luck for this week, and to later weighers!! xx

Back