Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Im dreading weigh in later, feel I was good all week but have a sneaky thought Ive gained! arghhhhhh

Good luck everyone, just off for brekkie, it's 8am and this is the view from the restaurant, tough life lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1061302665.jpg
    image-1061302665.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 54
Hey Smirnoff ya do rub it in!!! Only joking looks amazing there. You're so so lucky. What's the story on the vodka etc? Cheap? How's the bikini wearing going?? :)

Well done all on your losses 1 down for me yay x

-3.5lb for me, absolute shocker considering I went away to Turkey last week. Another lady in my meeting went away for two weeks and lost the same. Despite the chips, rice and olive oil rich foods I have still managed a crazy loss. First stone too, yay!

Joeykim said:
-3.5lb for me, absolute shocker considering I went away to Turkey last week. Another lady in my meeting went away for two weeks and lost the same. Despite the chips, rice and olive oil rich foods I have still managed a crazy loss. First stone too, yay!

That's brilliant, well done!:)

xxx

Well done everyone

Smirnoff, am so jealous, have a great time, you deserve it

Lost 2.5lb tonight (2.5lb that was put on over last couple of wks), still looking for that pesky half lb to get the 3st, next week hopefully

Have a good week everyone

Well done all :) z

Put on another 1lb!!! :( WW leader reckons it's muscle from starting exercising the last few weeks but I must admit it's hard to stay motivated!! Onwards and downwards hopefully from now on!! :)

Well done everyone on all your losses!!x

Bless u hun! But if u are doing lots of exercise that's probs right! Hugs! Rant away :)

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Hope all my Wednesday buddies are having a good week. I had a nightmare last night that I went back to class and had gained 20 pounds! I'm over it now though, off to brekkie and then for a trip on a catamaran to go snorkelling, walk up dunns river falls and party on the way back with the rum punch flowing :) xx

smirnoff said:
Hope all my Wednesday buddies are having a good week. I had a nightmare last night that I went back to class and had gained 20 pounds! I'm over it now though, off to brekkie and then for a trip on a catamaran to go snorkelling, walk up dunns river falls and party on the way back with the rum punch flowing :) xx

Hi Smirnoff sounds like a heaven of a place and you're having a ball. I'm changing to Thurs wi as things have slipped backwards and looking for a change of meeting day. Maybe this will give me a push. Enjoy rest of your hols :)

Hey guys. Lost 2lbs this week. So happy. Hope Wednesday goes well for all of ye!

Morning all, good luck for tomorrow or today/thursday, this is the view from the back of the hotel and I don't want to come home

Was a bit wobbly yesterday afternoon when the rum punch was flowing on the boat but the best part was watching the dozen or so dolphins swimming in front of us :D

Tomorrow will be emotional, going to bob marley's birth place and resting place then a visit to a local school. Jason keeps saying no woman no cry but I'm packing the tissues!!

xxx

Attachments

• image-2939107551.jpg
    image-2939107551.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 25
Back