Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Second week I put on a pound so third weigh in is Tom and here's hopin! How do I set up a food diary from my iPhone? Lookin for thots and inspiration!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Enjoy smirnoff :)

well done hun for starting ww and 2.5 off :) x

Jackieb68 said:
Very jealous Smirnoff!! Have a fabulous time!! xx

Good luck sweetielover!! xx

Dia ~ half pound loss is still a loss...... xx

Primegirl ~ It'll be gone with more next week!! xx

2.5lb off for me today! Good luck for this week, and to later weighers!! xx

MrsLmc said:
End of week ten for me...3lb off and I've met my ww target. 1.5lb to go for my personal target. Gonna try maintain for a while then and see how I feel. I'm so happy! xxxx

sweetielover said:
Second week I put on a pound so third weigh in is Tom and here's hopin! How do I set up a food diary from my iPhone? Lookin for thots and inspiration!

Thanks!

sweetielover said:

I do my diary in my notes section on my iphone then copy and paste it to my diary on here :)

xxx

Dakota78 said:
6lbs down

Well done that's an amazing loss. Best of luck everyone :)

I broke up with my bf last Thursday and after a week of olympic level comfort eating I've only put on 1lb. Luckily I've been exercising.

Well done to all todays losers xx

CatherineBee said:
I broke up with my bf last Thursday and after a week of olympic level comfort eating I've only put on 1lb. Luckily I've been exercising.

Well done to all todays losers xx

Aw sorry to hear that, you'll have that lb off soon enough:)

xxx

So sorry to hear that CatherineB!! Hugs xx
Well done to losers! Some v big losers!! xx

1lb off for me - very shocked as I drank more than I tracked on Monday...... Ooppssss!!

At meeting - I heard my ww leader was attacked in Belfast on Sat night. Had a needle held to her throat, husband beaten around the face and mugged as they got into their car after eating out!! At 9.30pm!! Such scum walking this earth....... xx

Thanks guys, it'll be off next week hopefuly not on its own. Got my sister-in-law-to-be's hen party at weekend. Hopefully lots of swimming at the spa will help and hoping there's some healthy choices at the buffets! X

Also broke up with my boyfriend and have barely eaten :(

Aww so sorry Dakota, never easy xxx((((hugs))))

And congrates on the brilliant loss. How'd you do it.

Just 1/2lb off for me this week. Losses are so inconsistent, I think I figured out how to get a good loss then it changes.......ahh well at least its in the right direction xxxxx

MrsLmc said:
Aww so sorry Dakota, never easy xxx((((hugs))))

And congrates on the brilliant loss. How'd you do it.

Just 1/2lb off for me this week. Losses are so inconsistent, I think I figured out how to get a good loss then it changes.......ahh well at least its in the right direction xxxxx

Well done, a loss is a loss. I need one this week or I won't be happy

xxx

Catherine and Dakota sorry to hear that hope it's a blessing. Hey keep up with the weight loss. New body - new man :)

Well done losers so far and best of luck to those still to weigh. STS and gainers. Next wi will be good. I lost 1.5 lbs. Absolutely delighted after the 1 lb gain last week.

Also ladies I've 1/2 lb to lose to reach my goal. So fingers crossed it'll be next week. I didn't make last months goal. The past 1/2 stone been very slow. But can't complain really as fantastic to get this far.
:) :) :)

Dakota78 said:
Thanks. I should have done it ages ago....I;m eating a ham salad sarnie as I type x

Sorry to see about your relationship too. There must be something in the air. I should have done it ages ago too but it doesn't make it any easier. Hugs xx

Back