Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Lost the 3.5lbs that I gained last week. So happy. :D Best of luck for tomorrow.

Thank you.

Well done dia duit puisin!! I also lost 3.5 this week

Good Luck CatherineBee - fingers crossed for 3lbs

Good Luck Brien!!

Good Luck all Weds Weighers xxx

Just had a sneaky bathroom pre-weigh - i know I shouldn't! But 2lb MORE than I was last week and been 100% B**stards! I hope the SW scales are kind!

after my ice cream indulgence i've been good so was hoping to pull it back but weighed at home this morning and i've gained so living on dust until weigh in at 6.30 lol

good luck everyone for today xx

Mrsm79 said:
Get drinking, 4 litres normally does it for me:(

Can you work from the loo?

xxx

I'm on my 2nd litre trying to get them all in before the afternoon wi at 6 normally get about 3 in everyday seems to be the key to my weightloss anyways. I'd be happy to stay the same this week but had a mental weekend drink wise so will see now at 6 what the verdict is!

Good luck everyone!! Half off today.... 1lb to ww goal....... Sigh xx

well done to everyone had my w.i this morning lost 4 and a half im so so happy i just reached my 2 stone goal im over the moon goina celabrate tonight with the hubbie wooooohooooo nxt goel get to 3 stone down!!!!!!!!

ciaras countdown said:
well done to everyone had my w.i this morning lost 4 and a half im so so happy i just reached my 2 stone goal im over the moon goina celabrate tonight with the hubbie wooooohooooo nxt goel get to 3 stone down!!!!!!!!

That's great, well done:)

xxx

Hedgehog13 said:
2lbs off for me :) a total of 9lb off in 3 weeks

9lbs in 3 weeks!! Well done howd u do that?? X

Back