Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done everyone
Lost 2.5 spo happy x

Hi, been a while since I've been on here, little update.

Lost another 1lb this week.

Yay

Diane x

Hi Wednesday Weighers and Carly. Well done on your losses. Great work. I lost 2lbs. Didn't weigh last week so delighted with the 2lb loss. Onwards and downwards everyone with our new week. :)

Jackieb68 said:
Good luck everyone!! Half off today.... 1lb to ww goal....... Sigh xx

Yeah!!! That's great. I was losing 1/2 lb a week coming up to goal. Very slow towards the end. Next week hon :)

Wow!! Well done MrsLmc, EilidhA, Brien, Ciara, Hedgehog, Sue, Yorkylass, CatherineBee and PG!! FABULOUS LOSSES xx

i bought a pair of zaggora hotpants this morning, will try anything to shift this weight LOL x

smirnoff said:
i bought a pair of zaggora hotpants this morning, will try anything to shift this weight LOL x

What are 'zaggora hotpants? Sounds very interesting :)

debziedoo said:
Well a tidgey 1 lb off this wk but i got my 2 stone certificate woop woop.. Well chuffed with myself.

Well done. Great loss :)

Primegirl said:
Yeah!!! That's great. I was losing 1/2 lb a week coming up to goal. Very slow towards the end. Next week hon :)

Lol!! Hope so!! Thank you PG!! :) xx

HI I had my first weigh in last night and lost 4 and half pounds! I have just swapped from slimming world to weigh watchers as i think i got bored of that plan and am quite impressed! I love the consultant she really makes you feel like she is wanting your weight loss success as much as you are and i don't want to disappoint her. Apart from that the classes are fun and informative which makes me want to stay. Big thumbs up so far.

Back