Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Primegirl said:
What are 'zaggora hotpants? Sounds very interesting :)

Zaggora.com, like cycle shorts made of wet suit type of material, gonna try and sweat this weight off and save on heating bills too lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

it's my birthday today and i think the idea that i am on a diet has finally got through to my boss, not a chocolate in sight, my pressie is shown on the photo!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 47
Happy Birthday!! Have a fabulous day!! :) xx

smirnoff said:
it's my birthday today and i think the idea that i am on a diet has finally got through to my boss, not a chocolate in sight, my pressie is shown on the photo!

Happy Birthday, have a great night. By the way I hope you threw it at him/her...

I got in from work and emptied the fruit and hidden in the bottom of the basket was a 350ml bottle of vodka and 4 small galaxy bars :D :D

Thanks for birthday wishes x

Happy birthday :D

smirnoff said:
I got in from work and emptied the fruit and hidden in the bottom of the basket was a 350ml bottle of vodka and 4 small galaxy bars :D :D

Lol what a nice surprise! Enjoy them. Yummy.
Going to a family reunion tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it. Haven't been out in months. Food drink and dancing. :)

smirnoff said:

Happy birthday, your fruibox looked brilliant:)

xxx

AWESOME BOSS!! Happy Birthday darling... enjoy a vodka cocktail with fruit decoration lol...

fancy a getting to know you style quiz???

Name: Carly
Home: Carlisle in Cumbria
Weight loss so far: 20 stone 5 down to 17 stone 10... 37lbs :D
Favourite food: Pizza
Least Favourite food: unfortunately don't like fruit or veg.... but I am working on it... getting a blender and chopper for chrimbo so I can cook stuff/ smoothies etc... one day at a time :D
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in topshop 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to never be called names in the street again 5) for me!

xxx

:D I love indian and nandos too lol ... oh and CHOCCC!!xx

I'll join your quiz Carly.

Name: Sonya
Home: Limerick, Ireland
Weight loss so far: 13 stone 4 down to 10 stone 6 ... 40lbs :D
Favourite food: Difficult to say, there are so many. I'll go with a generic "sweet things"
Least Favourite food: Some vegetables (e.g. mushrooms (allergic so valid), cauliflower, parsnip, turnip and sweet potato)
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to be healthy 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to not be the fat one anymore 4) to shop wherever I want 5) I don't want any kids I have to be lumbered with a fat mam.

Nandos is yummy! Tracy u must try it!! Hopefully u can come to our next meet n we will find one for u :)

Thanks for answering Sonya :) I replied on nov too!! :D fab loss hun!!!! Xx

Name: Catherine
Home: Leeds
Weight loss so far: 5st 8lbs
Favourite food: Too many! Chinese, pizza, cheesecake, nandos, carrot cake
Least Favourite food: mushroooooms! And fishy fish
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to be healthy 2) so I'm not the fat one anymore 3) boost my confidence 4) to shop wherever I want 5) so that I can chill out and enjoy the rest of my life without weight holding me back

ooo nandos and cheesecake! YUMMMY! Amazing loss so far!!! xx

hope everyone has had a good weekend xx

i've well and truly run out of weeklies as had birthday meal out on saturday. was really hungry yesterday and ate 3 x 5pp galaxy bars one after the other lol. just thought i was being a greedy pig but totm has arrived this morning and not due until 10 november so no wonder i want to eat everything in sight!

Oh im hungover today and soooo hungry.. Drank vodka last night but only used 17 of my weeklies. Had a late breakfast/lunch about 2 hrs ago but just want to munch ever since. I had such a huge loss in my first week last week that im afraid i wont lose anything at all in my second week. Gonna have a chicken breast with ww tikka massala sauce tonight for dinner + pasta. Im hoping i can stay awake from the crisps and biscuits im my boyfriends cupboards!!!

Back