Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

So very proud didnt go over my 29 pp today. Lay on the sofa all day feeling sorry for myself...vodka is evil :). This forum kept me on straight and narrow so thank you x

Jaysus i ate so much food n sweets last night :-( defo over my weeklies! Should i just nt eat til aftr wi tomorrow? Eek

I might wimp out of weigh in tomorrow, feel like a hippo :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
I might wimp out of weigh in tomorrow, feel like a hippo :(

Aww i feel t same bt we should go.. Even for motivating us for next week x

I've had a birthday plus totm plus stinking cold which I'm feeding with lemsips and strepsils so I'd be overwhelmed with sts lol x

blonde_sue said:
Aww i feel t same bt we should go.. Even for motivating us for next week x

Yes do go Smirnoff. Someone has to. I'm going to take week off. This is a bad week for me. 7 year anniversary of my little baby boy. Not good time :-(

I would go Smirnoff just to see what the damage is! It would drive me crazy not knowing- especially say if I gained 3 lbs, lost 2 by next week but hadn't gone and seen a 1 lb gain rather than a 2 lb loss?

:( :bighug: Primegirl, just going to say try not to find comfort in food (I don't know about your baby boy and not going to ask as I assume it's awful and wouldn't want you to post if it will upset you more) *hugs*

primegirl :hug99: xx

ok, i'll go, i'll get all wrapped up, strip off a few layers of clothing in class and try not to sneeze over everyone!

hope everyone else is feeling confident x

I'm not after the shocking amount I have eaten. I'm sure you won't have been that bad Smirnoff; and anyway, you can blame it all on the illness ;) I always gain when I'm ill even though I could have been 101% for the week.

LittleMissThin 17 said:
I would go Smirnoff just to see what the damage is! It would drive me crazy not knowing- especially say if I gained 3 lbs, lost 2 by next week but hadn't gone and seen a 1 lb gain rather than a 2 lb loss?

:( :bighug: Primegirl, just going to say try not to find comfort in food (I don't know about your baby boy and not going to ask as I assume it's awful and wouldn't want you to post if it will upset you more) *hugs*

Thank you. Lost my first little boy to a cord accident after trying for over 10 years. Have precious 4 year old twins boys now. Find this time difficult still.

smirnoff said:
primegirl :hug99: xx

ok, i'll go, i'll get all wrapped up, strip off a few layers of clothing in class and try not to sneeze over everyone!

hope everyone else is feeling confident x

Thanks and hey you should avoid exercise the cold probably will sweat you enough

Thank you. Lost my first little boy to a cord accident after trying for over 10 years. Have precious 4 year old twins boys now. Find this time difficult still.

:( Oh no, I'm not quite sure what to say but I didn't want to just read and not say anything with how terrible this is after it brought tears to my eyes :( Try to stay strong sweetie, my thoughts are with you xx

Primegirl said:

Massive hugs Primegirl.

xxx

LittleMissThin 17 said:
:( Oh no, I'm not quite sure what to say but I didn't want to just read and not say anything with how terrible this is after it brought tears to my eyes :( Try to stay strong sweetie, my thoughts are with you xx

Thanks a million you're a very kind person :)

Gained 0.5lbs :( TOTM so not too bothered. Really need to work for next week. Why oh why are the last few pounds so difficult to lose?

Hugs Primegirl!! xx

Well done losers!! Good luck later weighers!! Gained or sts? You're still here and that's what counts!!

2lbs off today and WW GOAL with a lb to spare!! OMG........ Lol xx

Back