Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done Jackie!

I had my first weigh in today - I started the Monthly Pass on Saturday and got to work with ProPoints, and weighed in at the meeting today. I weighed in at 18st 7lbs on Friday and I'm 17st 13lbs now! Dropped a point, but yay!

Obviously that is an unofficial loss, so it won't count to the grand scheme of things, just call it a nice headstart ;)

xxx

Jackieb68 said:
2lbs off today and WW GOAL with a lb to spare!! OMG........ Lol xx

Well done Jackie xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So sorry to hear about your baby Primegirl, my thoughts are with you (((hugs)))xx

1lb unexpected and unexplainable loss for me...5 days off plan and numerous take-aways, beers and chocolate. Back on track today though xx

Thank you missybct! Best of luck on your journey! If I can do it - anyone can!! xx

Thank you Smirnoff! xx

Good luck later weighers xx

I sts with a big sigh of relief, hoping for better things next week lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I gained half a pound. Not sure why cos i weighed and pointed everything and only used 21 of my weeklies. I gave my leader my diary to check over. Think i will start a diary on here from tomorrow.

See Smirnoff, that's great after what you were expecting :D

Meanwhile over here, I gained half (deserved it. I blame the All Bran Golden Crunch :p)

Heya! Im a returner to ww , had an incredible first week loss of ...... 9lbs!!!!! Love the new plan!!!

Xxxx

A pound on for me but expected it.

Heres to this week x

clairem87 said:
Heya! Im a returner to ww , had an incredible first week loss of ...... 9lbs!!!!! Love the new plan!!!

Xxxx

WOW!! That is fab!! Well done xx

Thanks v much I was delighted :) 9 down, 103 to go :p

Hi everyone thank you for your hugs etc well done on losses and STS. Gainers next week will be yours. Got on scales this morn up 3 lbs. just have to get through tomorrow then hopefully have my head and heart in the right place. Best of luck for the new week. :)

clairem87 said:
Thanks v much I was delighted :) 9 down, 103 to go :p

Amazing loss big well done :)

Jackieb68 said:
Hugs Primegirl!! xx

Well done losers!! Good luck later weighers!! Gained or sts? You're still here and that's what counts!!

2lbs off today and WW GOAL with a lb to spare!! OMG........ Lol xx

OMG is right!!!' big big congrats Jackie. An amazing achievement. Bet you're on cloud 9. Enjoy every minute of your new skinny body :)

i am focused, i am in the zone, i have no meals out planned, i can do it, i am aiming for 2 pounds off next wednesday!

watch this space lol x

Whoop whoop Jackie!!

I haven't been on in a while as I'm pregnant not following ww.

However I've been so sick I'm now at my lowest weight ever!! Having lost a total of 16lbs!! I've no doubt I'll put it on though.

Lost 3lbs this week- gives u an idea of how sick ive been!!

Can't believe I'm saying this but roll on next May when I can get back to eating properly and get back to ww!!

Back