Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

missybct said:
Good luck to everyone who is weighing in! I lost 2.5lbs :) xxx

Thats great! Well done x

Wk 1 maintaining: 1.5lb on! But..... I'm now wearing jeans and a jumper at WI - NOT leggings and a vest top!! They will be ceremoniously set alight when I get my gold card!!!!! Scary...... xx

Well done losers!! Good luck later weighers!!

Annie - there will be the odd disappointing result at WI - but the good weeks more than make up for them! Chin up!! It's a new week..... Good luck xx

Hi all well done on losers so far. Annie you'll have that off in no time. Jackie I'd say you'd actually lost your jeans alone probably weigh 2 lbs more than your leggings. Go back to same weight clothes next week and it'll be gone plus more.

I gained 1/2 lb which I
Well pleased with probably take 2 weeks to get it off as my sister's 50 th dinner party (Chinese buffet) is on sat night. 31 women only going! I'm in middle of making her cake (shoe box with high heel shoe on top) anyway best of luck everyone still to weigh :)

lost 0.5lbs. slowly repairing the damage over the last few weeks lol

1lb off this week, going away Friday, Saturday and Sunday with hubby to Belfast, no kids with us so I'll be counting pubs instead of pps this weekend. Will be a gain, but I'll get it off the week after. Good luck for the new week everyone xx

It's my turn in half an hour and I know I've lost something (if only my marbles!)

Well done losers and sts, to the gainers hope you know what went wrong and you can turn it around next week xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
Lost 3 :D x

Wow well done have you lost your hol weight now? Are your marbles still in tack? :)

Not lost holiday weight yet, will lose it for christmas, put Christmas weight on, lose it by Easter.... Can you see a pattern lol

Hi, lost 1lb this week.

Everybody's doing great, good luck this coming week, not long until Christmas!!!

Diane xxx

Lost 1.5 this week :) x

Lost 0.5ibs this week. To be honest thought it would be more cos i didnt use any of my weeklies and weighed and tracked everything. Anyway at least it moving in the right direction. Well done to you all. xx

Back