Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

smirnoff said:
Not lost holiday weight yet, will lose it for christmas, put Christmas weight on, lose it by Easter.... Can you see a pattern lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ha ha yes. Life in its full circle?? :)

brien77 said:
Lost 0.5ibs this week. To be honest thought it would be more cos i didnt use any of my weeklies and weighed and tracked everything. Anyway at least it moving in the right direction. Well done to you all. xx

Congrats on your loss. I think you have to eat a fair amount of your weeklies to have a good loss. Along with your dailies and some exercise. I used most if not all my weeklies most weeks same as dailies exercised most days and made gold in 5 months. Hope this helps :)

Primegirl said:
Hi all well done on losers so far. Annie you'll have that off in no time. Jackie I'd say you'd actually lost your jeans alone probably weigh 2 lbs more than your leggings. Go back to same weight clothes next week and it'll be gone plus more.

I gained 1/2 lb which I
Well pleased with probably take 2 weeks to get it off as my sister's 50 th dinner party (Chinese buffet) is on sat night. 31 women only going! I'm in middle of making her cake (shoe box with high heel shoe on top) anyway best of luck everyone still to weigh :)

Lol!! It's been so cold and wet these last few Wednesday mornings! Need to find warm and light clothes...... More shopping......

31 women?! Scary!! Lol. And cake sounds fab!! Enjoy - life is for living xx

Hello fellow wednesday weighers, i had my first way in yesterday and have lost 6lb's and very happy with that! Here is to next week and hopefully a couple of lb's off :) Well done to the rest of you x

Well done k8te x

Jackie, my winter weigh in clothes are a lightweight polo neck jumper, leggings and boots. Obviously I take my boots off lol x

well done all :D some fabulous losses!!!!!!!! xxxx

smirnoff said:
Well done k8te x

Jackie, my winter weigh in clothes are a lightweight polo neck jumper, leggings and boots. Obviously I take my boots off lol x

Boots..... Wooly socks..... Heaven..... And obviously take them off!!! Lol xx

I have a feeling I'm seriously going to run out of weekly points before the day is over ;) x

Lol!!! What u been eating? I had cheesecake xz

I have used 35 of my weeklies. On bread and chocolate... For some reason i have been extra hungry this weekend. Missybct i hope your day gets better for you x

Went out for a meal at a local pub, had gammon, egg and chips and 3 scoops of ice cream to follow, that didn't finish off my weeklies but the voddies later on and my midnight snack did lol x

Sounds yummy smirnoff!

And missybct - defo well deserved vino :)

Brien - hope the hunger eases :D

I have none left but that's fine I planned to use them all fri/sat xx

Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

It'll only get worse tonight, strictly, x factor and celebrity jungle, I can feel the munchies coming on! x

Lol!! Fruit? X

Back