Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

CarlyLanky140 said:
Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

I would loved to have met ye all. But too far away here in midlands of Ireland. Going to London for weekend 9th Dec sans kids.

Totally enjoyed buffer at chinese for my sisters 50th. Great night got on scales this morn up 1 was worth it all.

image-252159322.jpg

Made this cake for my sister's birthday. It was delicious...

Cake looks fab!! How many pp's?........ Lol xx

Jackieb68 said:
Cake looks fab!! How many pp's?........ Lol xx

Thanks think 10 to 15 pps a pop!!! If I make it for myself I use low fat butter etc but didn't this time as wanted it to taste its best. :)

Was so bold over w/e dominos n chipper n so manu crisps biscuits n choc :-( serious munchies :p

duno if its best to just stick to my dailies til wi r just nt bother as wnt make a diff....

blonde_sue said:
Was so bold over w/e dominos n chipper n so manu crisps biscuits n choc :-( serious munchies :p

duno if its best to just stick to my dailies til wi r just nt bother as wnt make a diff....

In a similar situation, I'm on minus 47 weeklies lol but trying to have 3 good days now to keep the damage to the min xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

In a similar situation, I'm on minus 47 weeklies lol but trying to have 3 good days now to keep the damage to the min xx

I'm the same! but id say more propoints eeek :p
Yeah been good today normally if im so bad i'll wait til the start of the week to be good but wana keep it to a min aswell :p x x

Dreading this weeks weigh-in...Fell of the wagon on Thursday, though I'd be able to get back on it today but Mc Donalds made me eat a big mac meal :-(....Was away in Belfast for the weekend without the kids so drank my own body weight in alcohol....excuse excuse excuse yada yada yada hehe. Was worth it but will be a big gain on Wednesday. Must get back into it tomorrow x x

Watching I'm a celebrity is curbing my appetite lol x

MrsLmc said:
Dreading this weeks weigh-in...Fell of the wagon on Thursday, though I'd be able to get back on it today but Mc Donalds made me eat a big mac meal :-(....Was away in Belfast for the weekend without the kids so drank my own body weight in alcohol....excuse excuse excuse yada yada yada hehe. Was worth it but will be a big gain on Wednesday. Must get back into it tomorrow x x

O dear but hey that's what those weekends are for. Mind you it's amazing how much alcohol you can get away with but unfortunately not 'Big Macs' onwards and downwards. :)

I'm not holding out hope either I've uses 19 weeklies and I've been I'll and I'm due on which equals quick naughty food, ok I haven't gone over to much but I'm not that far from target so it really counts for me :(

I'm not holding out hope either I've uses 19 weeklies and I've been I'll and I'm due on which equals quick naughty food, ok I haven't gone over to much but I'm not that far from target so it really counts for me :(

Try not to worry too much, some of my best losses have been when I've eaten all dailies and all weeklies. I loss less if I don't use my weeklies, maybe your the same.

Back to it today for me so hopefully next week I'll loss whatever I've put on this week.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow xx

i am sitting at work wearing my new zaggora hot pants and hoping i can sweat the weight off lol x

Went to the gym yday n didnt eat5 dailys... 12 dailys left today but dnt tink it will save me lol x

Mrsm79 said:
I hope your wearing more than just hot pants is bloody freezing out:)

xxx

Lol, they keep my bum and thighs lovely and warm xx

Just joined this thread! Good luck tomorrow everyone and I also really want to hear about these pants!!!!

Just joined this thread. Got my weigh in tomorrow too. Really nervous as it's only my second week.

Just about to tuck into a WW chocolate eclair, only 2 pro points!

Back