Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Only got pants this morning but I'll keep you informed!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

0.5 off, better than nothin I guess

1.5lb off. happy since I've not been terribly good :D

i might skive tonight but i suppose i ought to go to find out about the changes, read on another thread that everyone is going down 3pp. are they having a laugh, i can't manage on 26pp so may have to try simply filling instead

Hope it isn't as bad as you fear Smirnoff, I think it is better to go and know than to sit at home and worry.

2lbs off today! Wipes out the 1.5lb gain of last week....... Now 1.5lb under ww goal.... 6th Silver Seven...... 3 stone lost......
That'll come in handy for Manchester!!! Woop Woop!!

Well done losers and sts!! Best of luck to those who didn't for next week!! And good luck later weighers!! :) xx

Well I went and bite the bullet, know I'll just keep being bad if I didn't face the music today. Its a 2.5lb gain for me, not surprised at all after the weekend away and not tracking or even eating well for 6 days. I'll try really hard now this week to get rid of most of that.

Well done all who lost, and good luck to all who still need to weigh...and if your like me good luck for the new week ahead xx

Need so much luck for my wi at 8 lol x

Well done Annie!!

Good luck Sue!!

Better week next week Baby belle!! But sts isn't bad at all!!

Jackie xx

Well done folks, I wimped out, class was at 7pm, I'd worked thru lunch so was really hungry so got home at 5pm and thought f**k it so had my tea instead!

Planning on a good loss next week now, fingers crossed although totm will be looming no doubt :( x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1/2 lb on so not what I wanted but hey just need to keep at it and try to loose next week.

Back