Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I put on 1.5lbs :( (but it was expected, had a week of pizza hut & chocolates)

hopefully a much better week this week :D keeping positive

1.5lb off today!! 3lb under ww goal and off to Spain tomorrow for a week!! Woop woop!!

Good luck everyone!! xx

Woohoo, down 3lbs after all my worrying last night! Well done everyone

well done all and Jackieb68, have a great time! xx

Cheers Smirnoff!! Good luck for WI later :) xx

Hi everyone. STS for me this week ah sure id a mad weekend. Still maintaining so delighted. Great job everyone on losses and STS best of luck those still to wi :)

Was gonna skip class because I feel fat and I'm hungry but I'm off to face the music shortly :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
Was gonna skip class because I feel fat and I'm hungry but I'm off to face the music shortly :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's dedication for you!!! Good luck :)

oh it was worth going, lost a pound, i'm getting there lol xx

summary of last week - used all weeklies, had 3 days on 26pp, 3 days on 29pp and 1 day doing f&h so i'm chuffed!

Gained 2.5ibs. Im very upset. Been pointing and tracking everything and in the gym 5 days. I know muscle weighs more but i have not been pumping that much weights.... Soooo frustrating just feel like crying.

You are probably retaining water every week I do more exercise I seem to gain or STS which is most weeks I am queen of STS I've been good and exercised and I've STS as well

Baby-belle said:
You are probably retaining water every week I do more exercise I seem to gain or STS which is most weeks I am queen of STS I've been good and exercised and I've STS as well

Hey, your not stealing my title I'm queen of STS:)

I'm the same I don't loose when I exercise either. I keep meaning to alternate weeks see if that makes a difference.

xxx

Baby-belle said:
Ha ha well I have STS for roughly six months on sw so I moved to ww 4 weeks ago and I've lost 2lb lol I am a slow loser

Me too:), bloody frustrating isn't it? I'm surprised I've carried on. I AM loosing tho so I spose that's good, I've lost 2 stone to date and hope to loose another 15 or so lbs. I'm praying to be in the 10s for christmas. Have you got much to loose? Do you have a diary on here?

xxx

Yeh I have a diary on here it's new though so might not be very helpful, but I'm always open for suggestions! I went over my points by 4 today :( . I have lost just under two stone to date as well an I have got 8lbs to go at this rate it will take years! I am 5ft 2 so every pound shows :(

Back