Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I'm 5 ft 2.5 so yes I totally agree every lb shows :) well done Smirnoff. And ladies hey I'm princess of the sts :)

Lol 5'4" lol

Brien - are u eating all weeklies? With all
That exercise u need to eat plenty!! Hugs xx

Im only 5ft....nothing lol.... Only used 13 of my weeklies this week. Went out tonight for meal with the girls. Had a lovely dessert and felt no guilt eating it. Not gonna give up...

Well done u! I think u should try this week with all ur weeklies! Everyone i kno loses more when they eat them all especially with lots of exercise :) chin up x

:D good luck xx

instead of the wednesday gang i'm gonna call us the wednesday dwarves LOL x

smirnoff said:
instead of the wednesday gang i'm gonna call us the wednesday dwarves LOL x

5' 6"!! High heels required all round....... Lol xx

5' 3" for me. Agree about the high heels.

I'm thinking if we had height on our side would we have such a weight issue? I've got 2 tall sisters (5"9 and 5"10) and they're not skinny but they've never been over weight. So it's all our heights fault. Gotta blame something :)

Missed my meeting yday :-( (didnt finish in lab til 8! ) going to one nw wish me luck x x

5' 3" for me. Agree about the high heels.

I would agree BUT have a ridiculous hard time with heels with size 1/2 feet! :p Nothing more depressing when New Look or Topshop have gorgeous shoes and my feet are too bloody small! :(

Thought I was bad enough with 3 and a half to 4. Kids section is always handy for me.

Back