Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Thought I was bad enough with 3 and a half to 4. Kids section is always handy for me.

Oh yeah, it's great for cheaper shoes just not decent made heels :( I had to buy some work/work interview shoes from the childrens bit- THAT was a nightmare trying to find something suitable.

LEB said:
I'm no dwarf at 5 ft 10- still need to lose weight though!!!

You have a baby in ya belly so you'll have to wait, hope all is going well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Smirnoff :) Yeah all going well still being sick every morning :( still haven't put on any weight but I know I will soon.

I know no dieting til baby is born- I'm 19 weeks now :) nearly halfway there!

Judgement day Tomoz I've done a full week on healthy and filling used 46 of my weekly points (on alcohol) interested to see the results...I've hidden the scales at home so I'm not tempted to have a sneak peak!

stacey1985 said:
Judgement day Tomoz I've done a full week on healthy and filling used 46 of my weekly points (on alcohol) interested to see the results...I've hidden the scales at home so I'm not tempted to have a sneak peak!

Good idea hiding your scales, good luck.

xxx

i've been so good this week :angel09:

stuck to 26pp most days, 29pp on weekend and 28pp weeklies left so if i haven't lost something i'll be fuming :p

all the best for tomorrow everyone xx

Well I'm expecting a gain because I went out Friday and had to get a chicken burger and chips in my drunken state, then yesterday I turned into some kind of monster and didn't stop eating all day. Apart from those days I have been ok but I can feel the bloat. Good luck everyone else :)

Good luck everyone for today, be interesting to see what the results are from doing the Healthy & filling, also being on 26pp x

Hi - Can I join???

Hi all wedensday weighers.... can I play please?

Im rach, Im getting married in August and Ive just switched from doing SW at home back to WW which I love!!! Going to do it from home until after xmas (I have work things going on the next 2 wks on the night of the class which suits me best) but will go back to classes in Jan. Need to stick to it over christmas with just Xmas day and New Years Eve off............... if I gave myself the whole time off I could easily be a good half stone heavier!!

Anyway.... After my first full wk doing WW PP and Ive lost 4lbs!!!! - :553:

Wooo-hoooooooo. Good old WW

Rach x

^ thats a brilliant loss

I'm 3lbs down this week, so happy :D !

No I havnt - I have been doing one in the weight loss diary, Brides to be section though. Not a food diary, just a weight loss/ story so far kind of thing called "I will not look like a taffeta sofa!"

Ive done WW in the past and know it works; I know it wont always be 4lbs though!
I started off doing SW because a friend of mine was doing it and I thought it would be good to do it together but I found it so restrictive. WW is much more flexible.
Ive done this week with 29 dailies though - thought I would start there and drop down to gradually to 26 when my losses slow/ stop.

Youre doing really well though - a fab loss so far! x

Hey all!! Well done losers!! Some fab losses!!

I'm in Spain, was sunbathing on the beach yesterday ~ in a bikini!?! Don't know which is scarier ~ on a beach in December ~ or wearing a bikini!!! Lol ;) Today is WI day, so I'm going to record a sts then I'll pray for the same next week....... ;)

Good luck later weighers!! Sts or up? Keep the faith xx

Down 2.5lbs, woohoo! Going to ensure I maintain over Christmas not going back to square one in January!

Baby-belle said:
Well it's very slow as I only have 8lbs to target, although I'd ideally like 10 but my target is 8 more it's so frustrating and slow!

U will get there hun. I still have nearly 2 stone til a healthy bmi but wana get to t thinner side. Just tink of it as going down in general as opposed to up. U will get that dwn next week x x

Usually weigh in at 7pm, but went to a class at 9am. Only lost half a pound this week, but considering I had over a half bottle of wine and have ate out twice this week, I'm happy!

Obviously going running did some good!

Only a silly 1 and a half until I am under 11 stone and 3 and half until my stone! Really, really hope I get it in time for Christmas!

Back