Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi all

OMG 4.5lb off that's a full week on healthy and filling using 47 of my weekly points...I am totally gob smacked! I ate loads looking back on my tracker!

Baby-belle said:
Well it's very slow as I only have 8lbs to target, although I'd ideally like 10 but my target is 8 more it's so frustrating and slow!

Hi first let me say you'll have that 1 off in no time and also I made my goal weight in Oct I rem the last 1/2 stone was dreadfully slow I thought I'd never get there. But I did and you will too. I think December is a tough month to lose. :)

lost 2 so i'm half away from goal which was where i was before i went to jamaica :giggle:

hoping to lose half next week and then lower my goal and aim for another 6 pounds in the new year (once i've got rid of what i gain over christmas) :D xx

Primegirl said:
Hi first let me say you'll have that 1 off in no time and also I made my goal weight in Oct I rem the last 1/2 stone was dreadfully slow I thought I'd never get there. But I did and you will too. I think December is a tough month to lose. :)

Thank you and well done for losing that, I just have to get y head around the points I think I've lost it I've only been on ww for 4 weeks and I seems to use all my points up early in the day and them im stuck for dinner! So I think I need to sit down and plan ahead!

stacey1985 said:
Hi all

OMG 4.5lb off that's a full week on healthy and filling using 47 of my weekly points...I am totally gob smacked! I ate loads looking back on my tracker!

Wow that's great write a diary so I can steal ideas ha ha you look tiny in your pick are you near target?

2 down for me :) So back at 133.5 lbs... AGAIN.

Baby-belle said:
Wow that's great write a diary so I can steal ideas ha ha you look tiny in your pick are you near target?

No I've still got a while to goal looks can be deceiving...I'm quite tall 5ft 9" so
I carry weight quite well but the scales tell another story!! Plus I've not long had my
Second baby so alot of it is baby weight that is coming off fairly quick. Try doing filling and healthy...I had 3 meals and didn't want to snack at all I then had all my weeklies for going out at the weekend. I was skeptical and didn't think it would work but stuck with a full week and reaped the benefits yesterday. It's worth a go....good luck with this week...you'll get there

Baby belle are u eating all ur weeklies? Iv heard if u exercise loads u need to be eating them all. Also how about u eat some activity points and see how u get on?

I don't have online access so I can't work my activity points out I know for my Zumba class it's 3 and to be honest I've defo eaten then this week ha ha.

Have a sneaky wi this morning guys and that pound has somehow got lost which is good but I'm out tonight! Any ideas what's best to drink for points?

diet coke, diet vimto, diet sprite, diet 7up, diet fanta..................

2pp for 25ml or 3pp for 35ml measure x

you'd still have to count the vodka of course! i think most spirits are similar values x

Back