Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi i've just started 2 weeks ago and i weigh in on a wednesday so hope yous dont mind if i also follow this thread:), all you ladies are doing fab:), i have 3 and a half off first week but am kind of struggling this week :sigh:

Welcome abourd!!
3 and a half is great! Well done. Stick with it, it sometimes takes a couple of weeks to get your head round things.

These boards are a great help x

Millycassidy don't worry, I also struggled in week 2 - binged and all sorts - and I still lost. You'll have ur ups and downs, its part of the journey but if u stick with it u will def see results!

Well i am definitely trying, am a bit of a chocaholic thou lol, the weekends are so hard, especially as my OH can eat whatever he wants in huge quantities and not put on an ounce never mind a pound :) am looking forward to wed again thou

I have written off today as had a takeaway for tea, well half of it, and just had the remainder after an evening on the old Smirnoff lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

After totally over my dailies the other night, binging on chocolate, I'm determined to be 100% for the next few days. I have my dinner all planned out so I know what I have left with to work with through the day.

Still got 5 weeklies left, but I am wondering if using them all up on crap food will make any difference! Really, really want a decent loss this week as Christmas and NY is going to slow things down big time!

well i've been very good, just hope it shows on the scales wed, can't wait to get out of these maternity jeans and into real ones again, and smirnoff dont beat urself up the willpower tends to go out the window after a few drinks lol, we all do it :)

milly - I find that I do better on the weeks that I use all my weeklies than weeks I don't.

Hope im ok this week went over weeklies by about 5. Did t same last week thou n lost 3...

aah i've not been using mine, will see what the craic is when get weighed wed then might use them for next week :)

Good luck everyone for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

thanks you too ! x

Good luck everyone with their wi's today, i am feeling a sts or a gain due to too much fun at the weekend with partying, but was my choice so wont feel hard done by x

Iv lost....(drum roll)...................

3lbs!! Yey!! Almost 13 lbs altogether :D

Good luck to everybody xxx

STS this week for me which Im ok with really; went over my weekiles the other night and its TOTM too so all in all Im happy - its not a gain!

Want to loose a few again this week though - am going to take next wednesdays weight and hope to STS by the next time I weigh in on 4th Jan

Excellent Leanne!! Well done!!

Good luck later weighers!! And good luck to all of us over Xmas!!

I'm shocked to say I've lost a lb this week!! But 3 weeks until next WI will tell the tale...... Eeeeeeekkk...... xx

Well done to everybody, I lost 8pound :):), bit scary now thou no weigh in until the 4th january!! can someone tell me how you's get all them wee stuff at the bottom of ur messages, the weightlosses etc please? x

Well done to everybody, I lost 8pound :):), bit scary now thou no weigh in until the 4th january!! can someone tell me how you's get all them wee stuff at the bottom of ur messages, the weightlosses etc please? x

8lbs!! :O omg thats amazing! how did u do it?

my wi aint til later but sneaky wi on wii just said im up a lb :(

Excellent Leanne!! Well done!!

Good luck later weighers!! And good luck to all of us over Xmas!!

I'm shocked to say I've lost a lb this week!! But 3 weeks until next WI will tell the tale...... Eeeeeeekkk...... xx
Thankyou!!! x

Back