Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

can someone tell me how you's get all them wee stuff at the bottom of ur messages said:
Wow amazing weight loss :talk017:

If you go to User Cp on the top left, click on there then edit signature x

lost 1lb but more importantly reached GOAL :26:

after Christmas will decide how much more i want to lose!

:talk017: Well done Smirnoff on reaching goal :talk017:

I lost another 3lb's so very happy after the cheeky weekend i had ;)

After all that worry, I lost 2 and a half pounds! I'm now only one pound away from my 1st stone and I'm now under 11 stone, yey! Obviously the running is doing me some good. Celebrating with a nandos :)

put on half but deserved it :(

millycassidy said:
Well done to everybody, I lost 8pound :):), bit scary now thou no weigh in until the 4th january!! can someone tell me how you's get all them wee stuff at the bottom of ur messages, the weightlosses etc please? x

Wow well done

smirnoff said:

That's fab!! Well done!! xx

Well done you guys...I've really blown it the last few days and couldn't face wi today n now I just wanna eat more. Been really off track since Friday and I could really kick myself now reading all about your losses!! I've been doing so well n stayed really focused n now I'm the complete opposite!

stacey1985 said:
Well done you guys...I've really blown it the last few days and couldn't face wi today n now I just wanna eat more. Been really off track since Friday and I could really kick myself now reading all about your losses!! I've been doing so well n stayed really focused n now I'm the complete opposite!

Hi Hun, I find that if I've had a bad week the worst thing I can do is avoid WI. It's kind of like a "truth hurts" thing. It shocks me and kicks me up the arse to get back on track.

Can you WI another day?

xxx

smirnoff said:

Yahoo!! That's brilliant we'll done Hun. And in time for Christmas too. Great feeling isn't it. Went for 4 days to London with my oh ate and drank for Ireland. One night even brought back donnar kebabs n chips to hotel room... ouch.. . So I'm up 2 lbs but could be worse.
Well done everyone on your loses abs sts. Heres to a fab Christmas everyone :)

Milly I think you have to have 50 posts to be able to create your signature. :)

hiya everyone i get weighed on a wednesday to :) i lost 1.5lb yesterday which is good considering i had 2 weeks off as it was my birthday and other things so i went back yesterday to start again :) im now 10st 11.5lb which means 2stone 7lb to lose! :cry: i WILL get there though! xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hi Hun, I find that if I've had a bad week the worst thing I can do is avoid WI. It's kind of like a "truth hurts" thing. It shocks me and kicks me up the arse to get back on track.

Can you WI another day?

xxx

That's exactly why I didn't want to go...I felt embarrasses cuz I'd know I've put on and hadn't a clue how much...it's true tho I shouldn't avoid it cuz now I think I've got a free rein til next week

Danni1991 said:
hiya everyone i get weighed on a wednesday to :) i lost 1.5lb yesterday which is good considering i had 2 weeks off as it was my birthday and other things so i went back yesterday to start again :) im now 10st 11.5lb which means 2stone 7lb to lose! :cry: i WILL get there though! xxx

U will get there hun! Think we just need patience!

Well I am very happy as I lost 2.5lb this week due to having a stinking cold, but hey it's helped me lose 6lb in 2 weeks. I now weigh under 12 stones so am again very happy, only 1lb to go to get my club 10 award.

Well done to all who have lost or sts, it is December and so with all the temptation you have done really well.

Back