Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hope everyone is well and being as good as possible! I've had a mad couple of days so sts would be marvellous although totm is looming.

It was great to cancel my monthly pass but I've had to subscribe to esource as I can't manage without that just yet, it's my bible lol

All the best til Wednesday xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hows everyone getting on knowing there is no weigh in on wed? i've been trying my best, the plan is to be very good until christmas day, give myself that off, althou no going mad like eating a tin of roses but a big dinner and bit of dessert, have my boxing day dinner, out boxing night, try to stick to the vodka and diet coke, and back on the bandwagon the next day, hopefully i stick to it lol, whats everyone else's plans? x

Hows everyone getting on knowing there is no weigh in on wed? i've been trying my best, the plan is to be very good until christmas day, give myself that off, althou no going mad like eating a tin of roses but a big dinner and bit of dessert, have my boxing day dinner, out boxing night, try to stick to the vodka and diet coke, and back on the bandwagon the next day, hopefully i stick to it lol, whats everyone else's plans? x

I have a WI, my meeting isn't shut at all over Christmas. Planning on doing a week of Simply Filling/Filling & Healthy from Thursday over Christmas plus the week after when I can't make WI as I'm in a different part of the country (where the meeting is shut). I think in total I have from Christmas to NY, around 4/5 meals :eek:

I have a class on wed, not sure whether there is one between Christmas and new year but think I'll be at the in-laws then anyway. I am going to try not to go mad but definitely having Christmas day and boxing day off plan (and probably Christmas eve too lol) xx

oh you's are so lucky, not impressed now that i dont have one!! i assumed everyone was off lol, i weighed myself on my own scales last wed when i came home from class to see what way they varied from the ones in class and mine where a pound heavier so gonna weigh myself on wed on them althou dont know if this is wise or not :)

I have a WI, my meeting isn't shut at all over Christmas. Planning on doing a week of Simply Filling/Filling & Healthy from Thursday over Christmas plus the week after when I can't make WI as I'm in a different part of the country (where the meeting is shut). I think in total I have from Christmas to NY, around 4/5 meals :eek:
I hear the simply filling is a good option thou i dont know much about it! a bit like slimming world is it? I'm sure you'll be fine as u seem to have it all planned out:), good luck, I'll be devestated if i've weight on but as they say it only comes once a yr :)xx

I am weighing today and next week also. Good luck to every one, i feel a few naughty days coming my way but hey ho it is Christmas and i will not beat myself up over it. Going food shopping in a bit and will feel like a naughty kid actually being able to buy all the yummy food i have been drowling over for the past few weeks x

i lost half :) there is no class for us next week but i wouldn't be able to make it anyway. hope everyone is doing well and if i don't get on here again, have a great christmas everyone :109: xx

Weighed in at home tonight and im 10.6 so its a sts. I think the scales at home weighs 1ib heavier than the one at the ww meeting but i cant be sure. Still happy enough with that considering its xmas and i have my periods too. Good luck to everyone else xx

I'm 1 down back to 133 :)

I Lost 1 1/2 lb today which brings me to 6.5lb altogether :) 33 more to lose! xxx

1.25lbs off for me.... iv lost a stone!!! just another one to go!!!! :D

Lost 3lbs yesterday...back on it, dunno how long for...Christmas and new year parties....eeeccckkk!! But u still got my class next weds so I'm gonna go to keep me on track

i lost half a pound, bit disappointed, also have gone off the rails a bit already, so much for my mighty plan lol, happy christmas too everyone :) xx

I have just got back from asda and I can't believe how much unhealthy food I have bought in previous years at Christmas. I'm no angel by any means and yes there are pigs in blankets, spuds in goose fat and profiteroles for the big day but I used to eat fatty stuff like that all the time!

If I could reach I'd give myself a pat on the back lol xx

Had my weigh in at the gym and he said im 65.2kg which is 10.3. So ive lost 2ibs and 1.1% body fat since i joined the gym 5 and a half weeks ago. :)

People bk to it today? Or did anyone stick to it yday?

If i was said i did simple filling yday i would have just used all my weeklies but i felt stuffed a few hours aftr dinns so i dnt no?

And today i just totald up wat i ate n im 5 over.. Should i just try sticking to dailys for rest of week n may b ok? X

Back