Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Back to it today? Nope!

Yesterday started with a lovely bottle of bollinger for breakfast with sausage sarnies as I'm not totally posh lol. Christmas dinner was 6pm as was at pub from 12-3.30pm. Had more champers later on with a selection box!

Today's drinking started at 11am-3pm, lots more voddy as I live in a very boozy village so have just had a late lunch which was turkey sarnies, sausage rolls and pringles and as I type I am munching on a chocolate orange. Jason is now snoring and I may have a kip before we go out later tonight to see a local band!

Hope everyone is having fun xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oops completly messed up today. Bk on track tomorrow x

Did anyone weigh yesterday? There was no class for me. Just been out this morning and bought Xbox, kinect and 3 games so that should help shrink my fat butt lol x

smirnoff said:
Did anyone weigh yesterday? There was no class for me. Just been out this morning and bought Xbox, kinect and 3 games so that should help shrink my fat butt lol x

Lol!! I weighed at home and think I lost 1lb - but declared a sts on ww app ~ so next WI should tell the tale....... I need to get my butt to the gym ~ haven't been for weeks! xx

I need to stop drinking lol, been out every day for a full week now and will be out tonight, sat and sun so diet starts again Monday and liver gets a well earned rest too!

I daren't get on the scales just yet lol

Happy New Year everyone! xx

Lol sounds good Smirnoff- I long for a drink lol had a dream the other week about strawberry daiquiris- that's bad!

Well you have to have a life so enjoy your new years drinks and I'm sure you'll be back to it soon enough

Well still not back on plan, last of biccies will be finished tomorrow so hopefully back on track on Wednesday and will find out what damage has been done lol x

Check out your collarbones smirnoff!! Whit woo ;) I don't want to weigh this week; purely because I have so many swellings on bruises, whiplash and a sore throat with swollen glands AND when I'm ill I gain even though I can't eat much at all :(

im back after not posting on here since nov. due to be weighed on weds for 1st time since my xmas break... my scales showing a gain but i got 2 days to see what damage i can undo.

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Check out your collarbones smirnoff!! Whit woo ;) I don't want to weigh this week; purely because I have so many swellings on bruises, whiplash and a sore throat with swollen glands AND when I'm ill I gain even though I can't eat much at all :(

I know, I usually hate my photo taken but that was new years eve and I thought I looked half decent lol

What have you been doing to yourself? Hope you soon recover xx

You look great in that picture :D

I crashed on my very first go on a go-kart because my foot slipped over the brake and I carried on full speed into a crash barrier. Apart from all this, I'm fine, thank you :) Well, until I got a swollen throat- it's actually puffed my neck up like when birds do it with their neck feathers haha.

Ouch! Hope it didn't spoil the festive celebrations too much xx

I've got my next weigh in 2moz, went to the class in between Xmas n new year and I put on 4lbs!!! Gutted but I've drank and ate so much just shows how easy it is to pile it back on if you're not careful. Really dreading 2moz too as I've only started following the plan again today!

stacey1985 said:
I've got my next weigh in 2moz, went to the class in between Xmas n new year and I put on 4lbs!!! Gutted but I've drank and ate so much just shows how easy it is to pile it back on if you're not careful. Really dreading 2moz too as I've only started following the plan again today!

Aww hun even if it is that ul get it dwn again!

I duno wat official wi tomorrow will say for me scales at home says im up 1 since last official but another says im dwn 6? Lol x

Dreading go back to weigh in today, but sooner I get back to wi hopefully the moor I'll lose! :)

Hi everyone. Happy New Year. Here's to a slim 2012. Dreaded weighing in. But delighted I did. Gained 2.75 lbs. honesty I thought it'd be a least 5lbs. I'm happy with that as I really over ate and drank. Did think of points from Christmas to New Years. I bought a notebook this morning so Im going to start tracking again. Best of luck to all weighers :)

2lbs off at WI. I was only off work Xmas Day which must have undid the damage of way too much food on Xmas Day and wayyyyy too much drink on Boxing Day! Who knew working would be a good thing?!?

Good luck everyone xxx

Have my first weigh in this evening since October.

The week I left I was 12st 7 so dreading what I am now. Will post my official weigh in later.

Hi everyone. Happy New Year. Here's to a slim 2012. Dreaded weighing in. But delighted I did. Gained 2.75 lbs. honesty I thought it'd be a least 5lbs. I'm happy with that as I really over ate and drank. Did think of points from Christmas to New Years. I bought a notebook this morning so Im going to start tracking again. Best of luck to all weighers :)

I just wana go now bt first meeting isnt til 4...
Think it is best to just go and get it over with and it makes you be good the following week x

Jackieb68 said:
2lbs off at WI. I was only off work Xmas Day which must have undid the damage of way too much food on Xmas Day and wayyyyy too much drink on Boxing Day! Who knew working would be a good thing?!?

Good luck everyone xxx

Well done :)

Back