Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

blonde_sue said:
I just wana go now bt first meeting isnt til 4...
Think it is best to just go and get it over with and it makes you be good the following week x

Yes it's like taking a plaster off. Best of luck. I re read my post it's meant to read "I didn't think of points " :)

dublinrose said:
Have my first weigh in this evening since October.

The week I left I was 12st 7 so dreading what I am now. Will post my official weigh in later.

That's great you're back. New Year's perfect time to do it. It's the hardest step to take. Best of luck. :)

Well done to the Christmas and New Year losers!

I weighed in for the first time since November and put on 10lbs - but I've been ill so I know what I've done wrong. I'm now back up to 18st 8.5lbs...hopefully for the last time this year (and going downwards, not upwards!) xxx

Well done to all who manage to lose weight over Xmas x don't know how yee done it ! I have my weigh in next Tuesday so am trying to be extra extra good this week so hopefully my gain won't be too high

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Junkinthetrunk said:
Well done to all who manage to lose weight over Xmas x don't know how yee done it ! I have my weigh in next Tuesday so am trying to be extra extra good this week so hopefully my gain won't be too high

Don't worry luk forward now

was up 2.5 but im ok with that.
2012 will be our year! x

1.5 on over two weeks including Christmas and swellings for injuries so I'm pleased with that (especially as I ended up not tracking the points when with family! Oops). :D

Im in shock, I was down 3lbs! Had a great Christmas, ate and drank really well but still lost. Glad to be back on track though

Yeah was dreading going today, but glad to get back to eating proper meals and a routine again!

aloofasc said:
Yeah was dreading going today, but glad to get back to eating proper meals and a routine again!

Im only back on the wagon today getting weighed next Tuesday . I chickened out of going this week cause i was still eating everything in sight :-( I have been soo bad last couple of weeks so hoping this week I can even lose half of the weight I have put on over Xmas

Im sure you'll be grand, get back to tracking and the christmas weight wont be there for long! :)

it's my first day back on plan today since 21 december and it's tough :(

smirnoff said:
it's my first day back on plan today since 21 december and it's tough :(

Same! 18 dailys left.. X

Me too. It's awful. But biggest problem is I haven't the right kind of food in house need to do a big shop :)

Hi all, ok so yesterday I went to wi dreading it cuz I've drank beer pretty much all week, bearing in mind the week before in between Xmas and new year I put on 4 lbs...n I got on the scales and I'm down 4.5lb? I really dunno how that works, I asked my leader if I could get on again and it was right? So overall in the 2 weeks I've managed to lose 1/2lb. I think it's because I was soooo good in the weeks up to Christmas that my body might of needed a bit I a boost?? I dunno but I'm over the moon anyway.

Congrats to all you who lost too and those who gained 2012 is a new start it will disappear in no time....

Back