Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Lost 1lb. Well done losers. Good luck to all xxx

Arrrgghhh, I lost 4lb this week. I'm sooooo happy, got my 2 stone award!! It's just great.....BUZZING!!! 30lb gone, 29lb to go...mainly due to the healthy and filling plan, it's so liveable and I can still drink at weekends!!!

stacey1985 said:
Arrrgghhh, I lost 4lb this week. I'm sooooo happy, got my 2 stone award!! It's just great.....BUZZING!!! 30lb gone, 29lb to go...mainly due to the healthy and filling plan, it's so liveable and I can still drink at weekends!!!

Fantastic, well done:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry so excited about my loss forgot you congrats all you others who lost....WELL DONE ALL...gals and GUYS!!

We CAN do it!

Well done Brien, Jackie and Stacey. Down .25 which is grand first wi at meeting in 5 wks. Best of luck those still to wi. :)

Hey guys am enjoying sharing with u guys ...l weighed in today and l lost 1.5....dats 8lbs since November 2010....l will keep going ...well done to all who lost and those who didn't don't stop ...keep going ..,,xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First weigh in today and down 1.5lb :D Its not huge but seeing as I am very slow to lose weight I am happy.

well done chick xxx

down 0.5 lbs happy with it as i was bad yday and sat :/

just gonna b real good this week n get down that other 2lbs from christmas :)

I've lost 2lb last week which was my first week on WW and weighed myself today - another 2lb gone!! 4lb lost so far. I'm aiming for a steady 2lb lost per week, although I managed to blow my weekly PP on an awesome celebration dinner today. Never mind, I'll just have to hit the gym and keep to my 26pp - more than enough!

Well done to everyone with their losses so far x

well done everyone on the amazing losses :)

pinkypants said:
I've lost 2lb last week which was my first week on WW and weighed myself today - another 2lb gone!! 4lb lost so far. I'm aiming for a steady 2lb lost per week, although I managed to blow my weekly PP on an awesome celebration dinner today. Never mind, I'll just have to hit the gym and keep to my 26pp - more than enough!

Well done to everyone with their losses so far x

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's great when you get a good number on your 1st week....keeps you going into the second!!!! xxx

Back