Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done everyone on your great weight loss, i went back last night 3 weeks no weigh in and very naughty 2 weeks from Xmas & NY and i have put on 2 lb's, happy with that as when i weighed myself last Weds i was up 8lb's!

Here is to our next week x x

I'm new.

Yesterday was my first weigh in and I lost 7lbs :)

Thanks if I lose 3lbs next week I reach my 5% :) guna try my hardest!

CLH_X3 said:
I'm new.

Yesterday was my first weigh in and I lost 7lbs :)

Amazing loss congrats :)

Well done everyone :)

I gained 7lbs off the plan over Xmas & NY.

My first week back & I've lost 5 and half lbs! Amazed I've nearly got it all off again & I was even really tracking that hard either!

Well done

Hi Wednesday people.
I hope you don't mind me jumping in this huuuuge thread but I am a Wednesday girlie too, been off track for a good 5 months and gained 18lb :(

Anyway back on it and this week I dropped 6lb! Really pleased.

However I was wondering does anybody self sabotage themselves? Either the night before my weigh in or the night after I have weighed in I eat.. and eat.. and eat. I tell myself not too but the cravings take over me, it's so frustrating!

ClareyCakes said:
Hi Wednesday people.
I hope you don't mind me jumping in this huuuuge thread but I am a Wednesday girlie too, been off track for a good 5 months and gained 18lb :(

Anyway back on it and this week I dropped 6lb! Really pleased.

However I was wondering does anybody self sabotage themselves? Either the night before my weigh in or the night after I have weighed in I eat.. and eat.. and eat. I tell myself not too but the cravings take over me, it's so frustrating!

6 pound well done :) I usually get weighed on a Tuesday and what I do is just have something small for lunch and then for dinner get a take away usually a Chinese and that keeps me going all week knowing that I can eat like an animal on Tuesday night :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6 pound well done :) I usually get weighed on a Tuesday and what I do is just have something small for lunch and then for dinner get a take away usually a Chinese and that keeps me going all week knowing that I can eat like an animal on Tuesday night :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do the same! and it never effects next weeks wi (for me anyway?) so we may aswel :p

snap!!! :p xxx

Thanks dahl...but don't want to loose it too quickly...I think it's the best and easiest diet i have ever done to be successful on...it's all about the long haul though!! I guess I'm pretty lucky too...seem to be able to loose weight quickly if i stick to something properly!! You've done fab too....It doesn't matter how long it takes to come off....as long as it does!! :) xxx

im back to wednesday weigh in - ive been bit off track - lost 3.5lbs this week back on track..

well done all :D

haninhudds said:
Thanks dahl...but don't want to loose it too quickly...I think it's the best and easiest diet i have ever done to be successful on...it's all about the long haul though!! I guess I'm pretty lucky too...seem to be able to loose weight quickly if i stick to something properly!! You've done fab too....It doesn't matter how long it takes to come off....as long as it does!! :) xxx

Yeah im glad its coming down j go through phases of being very good but others very bold thats y im so slow. Need to be good more of the time! X

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm drinking my weeklies instead of eating them to try and get the flaming scales to budge! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:
Have a good weekend everyone, I'm drinking my weeklies instead of eating them to try and get the flaming scales to budge! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I find drinking them a lot better for t scales! Have a good night! X x

Back