Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi everyone
I am new and joined last week. Starting weight of 9 stone 1lbs.
Hoping to have a good loss this week :)
Good luck to you all
xx

Love your quotes hun
good luck x

Best of luck everyone. Down 1/2 lb this week which is good as I'd Chinese takeaway Friday then dinner party Saturday at Chinese Buffet :)

Lost 3lbs

STS :( Ah well on to a new week.

Well done Wednesday losers :p x

Lost 2lbs this week. Not gr8 for first week but had my 'party points' :D:D

Lost 2.5 this week.
Happy with that :)

Well done everyone on there loss started back WW today after 7 weeks down 2.5 lb total weight loss so far 2st 2.5lb another few stones to go but was.delighted to finally get into the 16s after my starting weight was 18st 13lb

wow you ladies are doing really well!! Joined in today to be honest I am very very nervous big bulge to loose and am gulping on chocolates :(

Hi all,
I've got my second WI tonight having lost 6lb in my 1st week. I have no scales so have no idea how I've done. I have been good and stuck to my allowance though so expecting a loss. Wish me luck x x

sephorah said:
wow you ladies are doing really well!! Joined in today to be honest I am very very nervous big bulge to loose and am gulping on chocolates :(

Well done on joining that's the biggest step to take. I have to say I eat chocolate every day. Mostly Curly Wurly 3 pps. And yes the Ww toffee crisps are also delicious at 2 pps. Ww is an amazing diet. Actually you won't feel you're dieting as you can eat everything you want of course if you have the points for it. Best of luck on your journey :)

BSWatts said:
Hi all,
I've got my second WI tonight having lost 6lb in my 1st week. I have no scales so have no idea how I've done. I have been good and stuck to my allowance though so expecting a loss. Wish me luck x x

Best of luck 6 lbs is fab and sounds like you're definitely in for another loss. That's actually a good complaint not having a scales because when trying to lose you really should only weigh once a week and on the same scales. :)

joanne-x said:
Mmmm curly wurlys forgot they were low il be running to the shop to buy some tomorrow :D

Hmm my favorite :)

joanne-x said:
There such a nice treat I think u have t stock up on low pp treats specialy if ye have a sweat tooth of any kind :)

Yes for sure otherwise if we get a 'snack attack' we'd eat the wrong foods. I find apples help a lot. I was never a fruit eater till I found out most fruit are 0 pps. Ice pops are great too

Back