Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done everyone, some good losses :)

My gold card arrived today and they have put the goal weight on 2 pounds higher than the target set by my leader which is good for me as I have an extra couple of pounds if I need them when it's holiday time etc lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

smirnoff said:

My gold card arrived today and they have put the goal weight on 2 pounds higher than the target set by my leader which is good for me as I have an extra couple of pounds if I need them when it's holiday time etc lol

Well done honey that's brilliant wish my leader had done that. And great not having to pay anymore either :)

Primegirl said:
Yes for sure otherwise if we get a 'snack attack' we'd eat the wrong foods. I find apples help a lot. I was never a fruit eater till I found out most fruit are 0 pps. Ice pops are great too

What ice pops would u eat??

smirnoff said:

Congratulations :D

joanne-x said:
What ice pops would u eat??

I'm in Ireland and most ice pops here are 2 pps. Fruit Pastiles. Loop d loop. Calipos. I think the majority of ice pops without ice cream are 2 pps.

Primegirl said:
I'm in Ireland and most ice pops here are 2 pps. Fruit Pastiles. Loop d loop. Calipos. I think the majority of ice pops without ice cream are 2 pps.

Me too thanks il take a trip to euro spar and stock up :D

Thank you, I still subscribe to esource though, couldn't manage without it!

Woohoo lost 2lbs this week really dunno how I managed it...but I'll take the scales word for it! I'm loving weight watchers and the whole healthy and filling thing, it's workin a treat for me! Lost 32lb in 12 weeks, got 27lb to goal

Wow @ Stacey, that's amazing! Have u got a food diary? I need some motivation ...

Quite a few people have asked me that but I only use my tracker and then record it all on my momento app. If youre only just starting out be sure to take measurements and photos. I do mine every 4 weeks and I've done them today after completing my 12 weeks and the change is amazing...

Sometimes you can feel a little down about things but seeing it for yourself in photos I find really helps

I lost half this week after a gain last week. I'm delighted because I've still been extremely ill and I usually gain when I'm ill.

I lost 2.5lbs and thats even with me going out for a 3 course dinner and not really tracking.

So, now I have lost ALL my Xmas and NY weight in 2 weeks and a little 0.5lb for good measure!

Going to track 100% this week as I am only 3.5lbs off my 10%!

Well done everyone!

Hi everyone
Well done on yr weigh losses this week I to had a gd week lost 3lb and got my silver 7 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

louiseb78 said:
Hi everyone
Well done on yr weigh losses this week I to had a gd week lost 3lb and got my silver 7 x

Well done :) always feels great getting a silver 7 good luck on ur weight loss journey xx

Well done on all ur losses

Im gutted was up 3! :-(
Was good until sat night but not after... Still didnt tink it would be that much

louiseb78 said:
Hi everyone

Brilliant well done. I got my silver 7 too. Well i would have done if i was going to a class :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

blonde_sue said:
Im gutted was up 3! :-(
Was good until sat night but not after... Still didnt tink it would be that much

If u have a really good diary this week all those ibs will be gone in ur next weigh in.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Lol

Attachments

• image-889052659.jpg
    image-889052659.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 29
Back