Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Mmmm curly wurlys forgot they were low il be running to the shop to buy some tomorrow :D

Don't forget about freddo's at 3pp and malteaser bunnies are only 4 too!!!! yum yum!!!!! xx

well done on your losses this week everyone!!!I managed 3.4 lbs...happy once again, only 4 lbs to next goal!!! Hannah xxx :D

The Malteser bunnies are the best I love them they are my guilty pleasure... Well done on the weight losses fab results!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to everyone that has lost weight l gained 1 1/2 last week won't despair l knw wat l did wrong ....l won't give up....gud luck all did week

really hope im down :( but havnt been too good since sun night :(

Weighing in at home in the morning to begin my first week on pro points and i can't wait :D Good luck everyone x

Good luck wednesday ladies (and gents)....not expecting much this week...time of the month and eaten all weeklies plus 10 more.....oh dear!!!! xxx

betterforever83 said:
Weighing in at home in the morning to begin my first week on pro points and i can't wait :D Good luck everyone x

Good luck! :)
Hope we all get good loses !!

Yes good luck to you all too update tomorrow....
I nodded off in settee just woke up and needed chocolate!! Must have dreamt about it!! Lol

Ah I'm the first to report back ... -1.5lbs for me, got my silver 7(week3) :D

Off to do day 2 of the 30 day shred x

weighed in at 10st 9.5lb this morning :D It's officially my start weight but a whole pound down since i last weighed!!!! citing x

I am on extra easy following 100% all the time and I have severe ibs so I do find it hard as I do sneak in pots and bananas which I love,however it does seem to be slowing my weight loss. I've lost since beg of jan just 4lb and been 100% and a little exercise every other day. I eat well with veg on side stick to the rules but the loss is so slow. Do you think it's the ibs effecting the slow weight loss?

maybe....but it depends how much you weigh....you wont get big losses if your every week if your under 15 stone///it ill be slower....i get big loses because i am still 18 stone!!! If you think it might be your ibs, go to the doctor and see what he says... xxxx

I am on extra easy following 100% all the time and I have severe ibs so I do find it hard as I do sneak in pots and bananas which I love,however it does seem to be slowing my weight loss. I've lost since beg of jan just 4lb and been 100% and a little exercise every other day. I eat well with veg on side stick to the rules but the loss is so slow. Do you think it's the ibs effecting the slow weight loss?
Think you got the wrong forum - this is weightwatchers not slimming world :)

Oh and well done to all......despite the bad weeks eating wise I have managed a 2 lbs loss. Work has been manic this week, so im guessing all the extra running around has helped counter act time of the month and bad eating!!! xxx

- 1.5 lb for me! :) Very happy all things considering!!

Now for my challenge - 5 days of 30 DS Monday - Wed - Friday, and JM's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism Tuesday - Sunday

nadiya said:
Ah I'm the first to report back ... -1.5lbs for me, got my silver 7(week3) :D

Off to do day 2 of the 30 day shred x

Well done congrats on silver 7 great feeling x

Back