Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done pinky pants great loss... I can't wait for 6pm never been so excited on a weds lol x fingers crossed. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

louiseb78 said:
Well done pinky pants great loss... I can't wait for 6pm never been so excited on a weds lol x fingers crossed. X

How'd it go ladies? :D

Sounds like everyone has had a positive week! Well done to everyone on their losses, and I hope we do just as well next week!! :)

Gained a pound.

Gotta be honest though im not overly upset as it was deserved. Will be back off next week.

Congrats to all losers and if not theres always next week! :)

Hi all

I lost half a pound I know it's a loss but I am disappointed as I did exercise this week and I used my weeklies for the first time so maybe it was that!
Nevermind I sulked all night but am ok now new day tomorrow
Hope everyone else did well x

Hi all well done on your losses. Keep chin up gainers. You'll have it off next week. Ive found an amazing app called Value Diary. Ww app. Its got tracker etc and a 'scanner' just scan the barcode and it tells you points value. I sts this week and for for month of January too. I'm hoping this new app will give me a bit of a push. :)

Hi I found that app too, it's great and personally I think much better than the weight watchers one. Only downside is you can't can't between counting and filling n healthy...it's great when you out shopping tho with its handy scanner.

stacey1985 said:
Hi I found that app too, it's great and personally I think much better than the weight watchers one. Only downside is you can't can't between counting and filling n healthy...it's great when you out shopping tho with its handy scanner.

:) and the points for eating out is very handy too. I'm off to the supermarket now looking forward to doing some scanning!!

O and I like that it shows remaining daily points on the icon. Ive put it on the front if my iPhone to keep me focused!

stacey1985 said:

U can always enter whole daily allowance as one ting n call it sf then u can add stuff from weeklies x

I'm a Wednesday night weigh in too and this is my first week of weight watchers so my first weight in is on Wednesday, im sticking to it of what I think anyways but I'm finding it a bit hard to get the hang of the point system but I'll get there in the end so I hope I get a loss on wednesday xx

Good luck Kerri-tee, stick with it....you soon get the hang of it!!! If in doubt, m & s have points values on the back of most of their count on us meals and snacks...helped me massively in the first couple of weeks xxx

Hows everyones week going? X

My week was going well until yesterday! Went out for a lovely meal last night and had an amazing ice cream sundae for dessert so as usual I've well and truly blown it over the weekend lol. Are you being good? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've used most of my weeklies this week. Feeling guilty and annoyed at myself coz I wanted to see a certain number this week!

Anyhow fingers crossed!

I don't do any exercise as of yet and ive lost 32lbs so far...it's a good idea to get into he habit of using your weeklies without feeling guilty...you can start to feel a bit restricted if you think you can't have something in particular. I use all mine every week and I always have a decent loss.

^^ thanks - u give me hope :) !

Weight watchers is a great lifestyle I love it...especially filling n healthy I do that now for the majority of my week..how about you?

Back