Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I do propoints. Im not sure how simply filling works though?

You get a list of certain foods that you can eat freely until you feel satisfied and full. It's great no measuring or weighing...really easy if you're busy!! You e just got to make sure you're comfortable with your satisfaction levels.

not looking forward to tomorrow. 100% only 3 days :S

I don't do any exercise as of yet and ive lost 32lbs so far...it's a good idea to get into he habit of using your weeklies without feeling guilty...you can start to feel a bit restricted if you think you can't have something in particular. I use all mine every week and I always have a decent loss.

Me too dahl. If you use them guilt free now and the weight loss starts to slow, you have something to cut down on :) WI in tomoz!!! Are we all hoping for big numbers??

Hannah xxx

Stacey I do it from home. Only went to two meetings (but I'm still paying £20 a month for esource, only use my iPhone for the diary & calculator etc) - if my losses stall I'll look into it.

Not looking forward to tonorrow- I really did have too many sweet things!

- 0.5 lbs for me :(

hoping for a better week (very bad start to the month - but gonna pick it up !)

- 4lbs taking me to a 2 st 5 lbs loss in 12 weeks!!! I am chuffed to bits! good luck to the rest of you xxx

well done hannah thats a great loss !!!

-2lb for me. Well done/good luck Wednesday people! :)

Thanks Nadiya...well done to you too! xxx

Well done all 1 1/2 off for me got my first stone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

21/2 off for me getting me my 5% and half a lb off a stone grrrr lol Xxx well done everyone

well done everyone, i need to get back on track but had a day off yesterday, went to see strictly come dancing live with a visit to nandos beforehand together with a mix of beer and vodka before, after and during (not in the same glass lol) xx

i blame the cold weather, when it is minus 5 degrees you need fuel and plenty of it lol

have a good weekend everyone and keep warm! xx

God, I am starving too....must be the blumin' weather like you say!!! x

First weigh in 6lb lost !! It's given me the motivation to keep going. Does everyone loose a lot less in their second week ?? :)
Lovin weight watchers , I'm using the iPhone app value diary is anyone using that ? Well done with the weight losses xx

Back