Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi Kerri, well done on your first weigh in. You loose less, i think thats a universal thing amongst everyone. I don't know many who have lost more in their 2nd week than their 1st??? But I lost 7 lbs in 1st and 3.5 lbs in 2nd. And then ever week has usually been 3-4 lbs. But i have a lot to loose still, so I suppose it depends how much you weigh and how active you are? Good luck, dahl, stick with it and us!! xxx

You have lots of time to do 2 stone....17 weeks....just over 1 1/2 lbs a week....you can smack that :D XXX

How many activity points using a snow shovel?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1614150912.jpg
    image-1614150912.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 31
Good luck Becky x

Good luck Becky....you'll be fine and flying before you know it!!! Enjoy the last meal on Tuesday....it's saying goodbye to your old life!!! xxx

And I am not hoping for much this week....I've hit the 18 stone mark....this is the weight, no matter how hard I try can't break away from, more than 3 or 4 lbs...it's my nemesis number!!!! xxx

smirnoff said:
How many activity points using a snow shovel?!

Wow the snows bad there!
None here :-(

haninhudds said:
And I am not hoping for much this week....I've hit the 18 stone mark....this is the weight, no matter how hard I try can't break away from, more than 3 or 4 lbs...it's my nemesis number!!!! xxx

Hun ul get past this time x

I really hope so Sue....let's see come weds morning!!! if I get to 17 st 9lbs in the next few weeks then then i'm out of the bad area!!! x

I really hope so Sue....let's see come weds morning!!! if I get to 17 st 9lbs in the next few weeks then then i'm out of the bad area!!! x

Youll break it :) nd then keep going down :) x

I've just had some porridge and its actually not as bad as I thought it was...and im totally stuffed!

Had some chopped banana on it...what else can I put on it and still be free on simply filling???

I've just had some porridge and its actually not as bad as I thought it was...and im totally stuffed!

Had some chopped banana on it...what else can I put on it and still be free on simply filling???

In summer I always have strawberries/raspberries/blueberries on porridge. In winter i tend to go with a bit of apple or pear. I think any fruit goes well with porridge! x

stacey1985 said:

I buy the bags of frozen fruit summer berries, forest fruits etc, stew a handful or 2 in a saucepan with 1 teaspoon of sugar, (you could use sweetener but I don't like it) and mix that into my porridge it's LUSH!!!!!!:) and free on SF.

dust :rotflmao: xx

lol

Attachments

• image-460752101.jpg
    image-460752101.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 23
good luck for tomozza morning ladies xxx

Down 3lbs this week :D

Back