Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

1st weigh in tonight 8.2.12, lost 4.5 lbs. Well chuffed.

well done dahl xxxx

well done both of you, really good results, keep up the good work. xx

stacey1985 said:
I've just had some porridge and its actually not as bad as I thought it was...and im totally stuffed!

Had some chopped banana on it...what else can I put on it and still be free on simply filling???

I find cinnamon is also gorgeous on porridge. It gives it a nice sweet taste Xx

Hi all...well done on the losses. Couldn't make weigh in yesterday but gutted but carrying for next week.

Cinnamon seems to be a popular choice for porridge think I'll give it a whirl.... Thanks

Hi all well done to everyone n yr losses I STS this week which pleased about as Totm and full up with cold To but am bring gd now :) x

I sts this week - at least I didn't gain! Best behaviour this week for me!

hiya everyone and well done on your losses

been awol for a bit but going to get right back on track after weekend, holiday booked so need to think bikini! xx

Put on 0.5lb. Still down a stone all in. If I don't lose next week I'm going to have to drop my points. Desperate to get my 10%. I always fail at around this time in my diets :(

Only lost 1lb this week, need to exercise more.

Dwn 2 1/2 pounds i have now reached my goal... Made up nd soooo happy

Trishk

well done on reaching ur goal :happy036: xx

:flirt2:
Put on 0.5lb. Still down a stone all in. If I don't lose next week I'm going to have to drop my points. Desperate to get my 10%. I always fail at around this time in my diets :(

it's no mean feat losing the stone so well done the little 0.5 will soon be off eat loads of homemade soup, veg & drink a ton of water good luck for next week xx

Only lost 1lb this week, need to exercise more.

visualise 2 packs of butter, see it's not such a small amount after all and as someone else said on a thread over a year that's 52lb ;) well done and good luck for next week xx

Where have all the Wednesday gang gone :( x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm back!!!! Haha....I've had had THE most chaotic 2 weeks! I have had 12 dinners out, 9 business lunches, 5 days working in New York, 2 day working in Paris, 4 days working in London and 2 days in Marbella and not cooked once! Tried to stay as on track as you can when no access to your own food. I made the best choices I could and managed to not have pudding at all....and it's also time of the month this week....i am knackered and need sleep!

So at first chance tonight I have jumped on the old scales....quite please, in fact very pleased to have gained only gained 4.2 lbs in the two weeks....TBH i had visions of getting on and gaining a stone (which is what I put on last year when i went to New York for 10 days)!!! So back to it now....would be ice to have a good loss this week and then I am totally back on track! :D

How have you all done?? xxx

Back