Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Some good results x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello, may I pls join this group?

I normally get weighed on a Wednesday, but just weigh, pay & go! So I'm thinking I should put the money in a pot & buy myself something nice with it when I hit target!

I've been on WW for 7 weeks & have lost 12lb. I had a baby 6 months ago & put on 4.5 stone, lucky the first 3 came off easy! I have 12lb to go to get to my pre pregnancy weight so that my first goal. Then I'm going for 10.10 a weight I've got down to on WW before. So quite a way to go but am sure with all your support it's possible.

Happy Saturday!

Hi, you're doing really well

Have a great weekend everyone x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

layla-bells said:
Yay, lost 2lb which means I've lost a stone in 8 weeks :)

Well done z

Can anyone help, I had a subway wrap today, with chicken & salad. It's also had cheese in which I didn't ask for how annoying, anyway I ate it but the points are not in my book!!

Help please.

x

Joining the Wednesday group! Started 3 weeks ago and I've lost 3.5pounds making my total to a stone so far :)

Well done on everyone's losses xxxx

scoofie said:
Joining the Wednesday group! Started 3 weeks ago and I've lost 3.5pounds making my total to a stone so far :)

Well done on everyone's losses xxxx

Hi scoofie welcome to the weds group x well done on ur loss so far good luck losing the rest of the lbs xxx

Morning!

Well I weighed in at 12 4.5lb :-D so I've lost 2lb this week and a total of 16lb since the 4th of Jan!

I'm over the moon.

Ps using all your weeklies is def the way forward, when I use them all up I have the best weight loss!

Good luck all.

subway also have all their ni on their website :)
and well done great loss! x

Back