Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done everyone on their weight losses!! I lost 1 pound so was kinda annoyed as I was only 1 more off the 5%!

Think I'm gonna hit the pool so it defo happens next week! Xxxx

Hi just signed up to these forums! My meeting has had to change from Saturday to Wednesday so I would love to join this thread if that's ok.

Hi, I post in here sometimes but i will every wednesday from now on! could do with all the support ...

Iv lost 18.5lbs since 4th Jan :) ...

well done everyone some great loses here!! keep it up everyone! :D

CLH_X3 said:
Hi, I post in here sometimes but i will every wednesday from now on! could do with all the support ...

Iv lost 18.5lbs since 4th Jan :) ...

well done everyone some great loses here!! keep it up everyone! :D

Wow well done! I've lost 16lb since then!

Actually can't believe it! Although still some way to go for me, my next goal is to get into the 12's so just the 4.5lb to go!! (just I say, lol)

Keep up the good work ;-)

Wow well done! I've lost 16lb since then!

Actually can't believe it! Although still some way to go for me, my next goal is to get into the 12's so just the 4.5lb to go!! (just I say, lol)

Keep up the good work ;-)

Well done back! What is your goal weight ? ... Mines 10st bang on ... Don't know if il get down to that though, but I'd be happy at 10.7

Keep up the gd work yourself aswel!

CLH_X3 said:
Well done back! What is your goal weight ? ... Mines 10st bang on ... Don't know if il get down to that though, but I'd be happy at 10.7

Keep up the gd work yourself aswel!

Well first goal is 11.10 pre pregnancy weight! Then I'd like to get to 10.7, that's the lowest I've ever got to & that was when I was 18! So 12 years ago!!

Hoping to be at first goal for 13th April, my best friends wedding!

I'd love to be 10st but don't think I'd ever get to that, when I done weight watchers years ago I just couldn't get past 10.7.

Good luck!

Hey have just moved from a tuesday weigh in to a wed weigh in STS this week but hopefully back on track now for next week - have lost 20lbs so far xxx

I'll be back on wednesday, going to my first class since before Christmas!

Elaine x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey have just moved from a tuesday weigh in to a wed weigh in STS this week but hopefully back on track now for next week - have lost 20lbs so far xxx

hi hun welcome to the weds weigh-in thread u've done well so far good luck losing the rest of the lbs xx

Hi just signed up to these forums! My meeting has had to change from Saturday to Wednesday so I would love to join this thread if that's ok.

hi missdottyuk welcome to the weds weighers thread good luck xx

Hi started on 11th Jan lost 19lb so far but STS last week so have tried really hard this week and done more activity so fingers crossed :)
Well done to everyone seems this plan is really working for most people!
Carrie x

Well I seemed to of fell off the wagon this weekend, first time in 10 weeks & feeling guilty about it!

It was my husbands birthday so I took him out for lunch I kept within my points but we also had drinks Friday night! Quite a few wines later..... Naughty!

Then Saturday I had a hangover from hell so was picking all day although I tried to pick at good stuff, we then had tea at his mums on the Saturday evening which wasn't that healthy!

Then yesterday being mothers day I had a roast dinner, I tried to fill my plate up with veg but did have a couple of roast potatoes & a bit of my husbands birthday cake :(

I weight myself this morning & am down 1lb, but I know anything can happen with the scales in the next two days, so I'm going to be extra good today & tomorrow & try not to eat all my points & fill up on fruit & veg.

Wish me luck!

Well first goal is 11.10 pre pregnancy weight! Then I'd like to get to 10.7, that's the lowest I've ever got to & that was when I was 18! So 12 years ago!!

Hoping to be at first goal for 13th April, my best friends wedding!

I'd love to be 10st but don't think I'd ever get to that, when I done weight watchers years ago I just couldn't get past 10.7.

Good luck!
id love to be 10 stone too.. how tall r u ?
my barrier that i couldnt break in the past was 10.3! :rolleyes:

and dw hun we all fall of the wagon! ... at least your scales still say 1 down, like you said if your extra good it may be a little more!

carrie9586 - you have done great so far, keep it up! :cool:

I'll be back on wednesday, going to my first class since before Christmas!

Elaine x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

welcome back

carrie9586 said:
Hi started on 11th Jan lost 19lb so far but STS last week so have tried really hard this week and done more activity so fingers crossed :)
Well done to everyone seems this plan is really working for most people!
Carrie x

Hi carrie well done on ur loss so far good luck losing the rest of the lbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

layla-bells said:
Well I seemed to of fell off the wagon this weekend, first time in 10 weeks & feeling guilty about it!

It was my husbands birthday so I took him out for lunch I kept within my points but we also had drinks Friday night! Quite a few wines later..... Naughty!

Then Saturday I had a hangover from hell so was picking all day although I tried to pick at good stuff, we then had tea at his mums on the Saturday evening which wasn't that healthy!

Then yesterday being mothers day I had a roast dinner, I tried to fill my plate up with veg but did have a couple of roast potatoes & a bit of my husbands birthday cake :(

I weight myself this morning & am down 1lb, but I know anything can happen with the scales in the next two days, so I'm going to be extra good today & tomorrow & try not to eat all my points & fill up on fruit & veg.

Wish me luck!

Hi hun i also went a bit over board on sunday was intending to have a roast without the spuds but had scampi & chips then a dessert i'm hoping i havent done too much damage :) u have done really well not slipping up for 10 so don't feel guilty about it, good luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back